Chapter 10:Longinus

Inside the [Botanical Garden], the middle-aged man who called himself Lancer seemed to see an incredible existence, and before he finished introducing himself, he knelt on the ground in fear and guilt, put down the spear and giant shield in his hand, closed his eyes as if peeping was also a blasphemy, tears oozed from his eyes, and the cross scar on his left face was even more distorted, and he repented.

"My Lord, please forgive me for my sins. It is true that you have forgiven me then, but now you have allowed the signs to appear before my eyes.

"But I am an unforgivable 'sinner,' and how can I stand before that great man? Please forgive me for returning this body to that one, and paying for my sins. "

Without waiting for Rin Aozaki and Manaka to react, Lancer raised the bloody spear with both hands.

Immediately afterwards, as if something important that maintained existence in the body shattered itself, Lancer's figure instantly turned into a spirit son floating in the air, and the remaining spirit base certificate merged into the young man's legs in the blink of an eye, and at the same time, the bloody red spear also seemed to be inspired, spinning and flying into the young man's hand.

At the same time, the moment the spear body was touched by the teenager, it unconsciously had a little more golden light.

- [Although I know you may not need to, allow me to make a small contribution.] ]

——[Also, although I don't know what the situation is all about, please pay a little attention to that person, My Lord...]

Lancer's words echoed in his mind and gradually disappeared, and at the same time, an inexplicable force came from Aozaki's legs and spine, allowing him to clearly feel that his legs seemed to regain consciousness.

And at this moment, countless combat skills were transformed into experience that allowed him to integrate in a short moment, and in addition to feeling that there seemed to be a special power called [Sin] in his body, Rin Aogasaki did not feel any discomfort, nor did he notice abnormalities, but after a short period of stunned, he felt that the magic in his body seemed to establish an invisible connection with Sajyou Manaka beside him.

"I, a Servant?"

Rin Aozaki blinked, not expecting the situation to turn out like this

And the words that Lancer said after being summoned were also very strange, except for knowing that the other party should be the legendary "Longinus", Aozaki Rin did not understand why the other party self-destroyed the spirit core at the beginning, and left the power to him.

Of course, he wasn't alone in his amazement.

Although at the beginning when summoning the saint follower, Manka was also slightly distressed. After all, according to her original plan, if she wanted to implement her original plan with this type of Servant, it was estimated that it would cause some contradictions between the master and slave.

But before she could think about whether to use brainwashing magic to slightly change the mental state of the follower to facilitate her control, Lancer directly "exited".

Why is it like this? What about my Lancer? How did it become Mibu?

In this case, even if you get the Holy Grail at that time, there will be no surprises!

It is true that he has been chasing "surprise" and "freshness", but this situation is indeed unexpected by Manaka.

Because of this, her original plan to take her followers to sneak up on various royal lords was undoubtedly in vain, and now she may even become her righteous brother as the main combat force to assist herself on the battlefield to slowly win this Holy Grail War.

 But in this case, in the end, won't it become that she fights hard to get a "prize", and then changes hands and gives it to the teenager?

- It's completely meaningless!

I always feel that my "Prince Training Plan" has been encountering accidents since it was formulated, and Manaka can't help but glare at the teenager with some puff of sorrow, wanting to gently kick the other party's calf, but subconsciously feel a little reluctant in his heart.

Just quit directly, at least if you can't cure your eyes, mercy can only stay by my side all the time...

This thought flashed in her mind, but after taking a look at Rin's body, Manala felt that this idea was somewhat unfeasible.

After all, part of the boy's body is currently combined with the spirit base of Lancer Longinus, although Longinus's will no longer exists, but in this Holy Grail War, the boy will probably be regarded as "Lancer" in terms of rules.

In other words, even if you do nothing, you may be approached by other followers.

Moreover, even if you want to separate the spirit base, the combination formed by this form of "self-contribution" cannot be achieved in a short time.

At the end of the day, why did that guy do this...

A little unable to understand Lancer's thinking circuit, Manaka frowned slightly annoyed, although she had almost grasped the current situation, she still showed a flustered and worried look, and quickly ran to Aozaki Rin's side, touching the teenager's body as if she was examining, and said with concern.

"Mibu, do you feel uncomfortable? Why did Lancer suddenly disappear? Why did his gun stay? And...... Why does my magic seem to be connected to you? "

"I'm okay, sister. In addition, Mr. Lancer seems to have healed my legs and left his power to me to replace him as Lancer in this Holy Grail War. "

Although he didn't understand Longinus's reasons for doing this, it was not unacceptable to Aozaki Rin.

After all, in the past, he could not walk and run normally because of the problem of missing legs, and even if he relied on the dress, there was still a little unnaturalness.

But now, except for his eyes, he was still the same as usual, and he could feel his body moving freely, and even had some more skills in using the spear.

With his previous combat experience, as well as the inexplicable weapon at hand at the moment, even if he encountered a follower, he had the confidence to fight with one.

"How so... In that case, doesn't it mean that you have mercy on you to fight as a Servamt? "

With an anxious look on her face,Manaka wanted to open her mouth to dissuade the teenager from dispelling this dangerous thought, and the two discussed the long term, but Rin Aozaki just smiled.

"It's okay, it's better to say that it makes me feel more at ease." Don't worry, sister, even if it's King Arthur or something, I have a way to defeat the other side.

"I will definitely win the Holy Grail War and give the Holy Grail to my sister."

Since the main risk factor has shifted from the girl's body to herself, coupled with knowing that the girl has an important wish that she wants to fulfill, Aozaki Rin can't help but change his original conservative thinking, understanding that this will be his chance to repay Sajyou Manaka for taking care of him for so many years.

Of course, he is not blindly arrogant when he says this, because this is another strange dream after all, so in the same dream, he could have defeated King Arthur in other dreams, which does not mean that he cannot do it here.

Instead of hesitating, try it.

Even if it really doesn't work, he will take the girl and withdraw at that time.

"Yes, yes..."

Although I don't know where the confidence of the young man in front of me comes from, the other party's innocent appearance of turning the offensive and wanting to sacrifice the Holy Grail to himself made Manaka's heart involuntarily flash a trace of guilt.

Because now, it is impossible for her to directly say that getting the Holy Grail is actually just to heal your eyes, which is likely to make the other party feel that she is a troublesome woman who has to go around so many corners to do this kind of thing.

Well, what should I do now...

A sense of helplessness and anxiety gradually appeared in the bottom of his heart, and Manaka's eyes kept flickering, and he did not dare to face the face of the teenager at all.

But it is undeniable that a trace of expectation has risen in her heart.

——I want to see to what extent the other party can do for himself, and whether he can overcome difficulties for himself like the "Prince" in the story.

However, this despicable thought just came up and was extinguished by Love Song, after all, she didn't want to be a person who would make the other party hate.

So what's next? The plan has to be changed a little again... And how to tell that child, in fact, you don't have to work so hard...

The girl's worries are diametrically opposed to the teenager's firmness, but the two are inexplicably not for themselves, but all for others...