Chapter 13: This Holy Grail War Is Kind Of Weird

- Ding-ding

The tip of the spear collided with the holy sword with a bladed scabbard, and the heavy force was like an endless tidal wave, which made Arthur take a step back, a little surprised in his heart.

Because from the moment of the battle, he found that the other party seemed to be very familiar with his sword skills, and quickly figured out the size of his weapon, resulting in the original Wind King Enchantment not playing any role in concealing at all.

How did such a thin body exert such strength, and this technique... Not only like a gun, but also like a sword!

The air flow wrapped around the holy sword in his hand gushed out a storm, Arthur wanted to take advantage of this to let the other party retreat, and then open the distance, and then go around the side to pursue, but he did not expect that Aozaki Rin's other hand, wearing a white alchemical glove, directly snapped his fingers.

In an instant, the frenzied air flow that was about to sweep towards the boy's body instantly dispersed, and at the same time a burning sensation spread inexplicably in the air, and at the moment Arthur noticed that something was wrong, a violent explosion accompanied by a blinding fire flashed in the air.
 - Boom!

The explosion blew away several vacant cargo containers, kicking up billowing smoke.

Irisvel subconsciously pressed the pure white soft hat on her head, squinted slightly by the intense air current, and said anxiously.

“Saber!"

"I'm okay, Master, please step back a little further!"

Arthur's voice sounded from the smoke screen, and at the same time his figure fell backwards from the smoke, and the blue shawl on his body burned a corner due to the impact of the explosion, and his face was solemn.

And at the moment when he retreated, a spear full of strips of cloth was already chasing after him again!

The tip of the spear grazed the bright silver armor and left a gap directly on it, and if Arthur hadn't adjusted his posture in time and slashed at the barrel of the gun with the holy sword in his hand, forcing Rin Aogasaki to lift the gun up, his shoulder would have been wounded.

- Strong! Very strong!

Compared with that excellent skill, the opponent's strength is secondary.

Of course, there is also his weird magic, which conveys to Arthur that the follower in front of him is a strong enemy.

However, using a weird, it has a slight feeling of using a sword, coupled with that special seductive ability... Sure enough, there is only the knight who is "sword and weird" in the record.

As for the other party's concealment of his appearance, it must also be to cover up the iconic tear mole, and those strange magic tricks are probably the handiwork of the other party's royal lord...

More and more sure of his inner speculation, Arthur also said confidently while dodging Aozaki's attack.

"Lancer, I have already guessed your true identity, you are indeed Diarmund... What the?! "

However, before Arthur's words were finished, the boy in front of him suddenly changed his spear to his left hand.

At the same time, the papers that had been scattered on the surrounding ground suddenly flew to the young man's right hand as if they had been dragged, and merged to form a "paper sword".

Rin Aozaki did not explain the other party's misunderstanding of him, in fact, after the fight, he felt a sense of familiarity from the opponent's moves.

It was not the kind of sword technique used by his other righteous sister, Artoria, but closer to the technique taught to him by his adoptive father Ector.

So, at the moment when the blades met, Rin Aozaki figured out the other party's intentions.

At the same time, regarding the size of the weapon held by the opponent that could not be detected by his own thousand paper cranes, Rin Aozaki also recalled the length of the Holy Sword used by Artoria, and after estimating a range in his heart, he quickly grasped what distance he should be at with the opponent when fighting.

And now, in order to avoid the other party being familiar with the rhythm of his use of the spear, he also immediately used alchemy to create a long sword, and used the strengthening magic to once again strengthen his body and the "paper sword" in his hand, like a monstrous wave that was set off in an instant, launching a stormy attack!

Paper swords and spears alternate back and forth in their line of sight, moving freely, and each blow carries a majestic force that contains near-perfect skill.

Arthur involuntarily held his breath, the holy sword in his hand tried to resist every attack, but the scars on his armor increased unconsciously.

And he also found that the "Lancer" on the opposite side was filled with a strange sense of familiarity when using the sword.

It is as if it is not "Lancer" who is fighting with him at this moment, but his adoptive father Ektor, and even among them, there are the shadows of Gawain, Lancelot, Palamidis and others.

- As if he was not facing "Lancer" alone, but the knights of the round table that he was familiar with.

"Who the hell are you, Lancer!"

With a light drink, the red dragon heart in the body accelerated violently and agitated, Arthur cut open with a sword, and the air flow that spread with the sharp sword qi directly affected half of the warehouse street, and nearly half of the freight containers were cut off!

However, amid the loud sound of the cargo containers collapsing one after another, Aozaki Rin was unharmed, and the figure of holding a gun and a sword in one hand slowly appeared in the smoke screen.

As if reminiscing, the boy replied with a smile as if he was reminiscing.

"I'm just a nameless knight on someone's side."
  ......

At the same time, the top of the Fuyuki Bridge in the Tochigawa River.

Rider Iskandar held a can of beer in one hand, looked at the situation in the warehouse street in the distance, and smiled with interest.

"Oh, the battle is really intense. Exuding that clear fighting aura that attracted the other Servant, it was indeed Saber, who seemed to be some rather remarkable knight.

"But in comparison, the Lancer he fought is not an idle person. Haha, sure enough, the Holy Grail War was really full of surprises, and I don't know if those two were willing to join my army! "

"Leave that kind of thing alone! When the hell are we going down, sneezing! "

Listening to Iskander's dashing laughter, Webb shivered as he hugged the steel structure beneath him.

This was not only because if he fell at this distance at this moment, he would definitely die for humans, but also because since he sensed that Saber was deliberately attracting other followers, they had been on this bridge for more than two hours to observe the situation, and the cold wind had long been almost making his body unable to support it.

"Hey, even as a magician, your physique is too weak, boy. To this extent, a little will to overcome it. "

Slightly speechless for his weak lord, Iskandar flicked his cloak and covered part of Weber's body.

"This kind of thing is not something that can be adapted to by will alone, you are completely muscle thinking!" And who said that my physique is weak, it is because I have not had much time to exercise before, and I will never be like this in the future! "

"Hahaha, is it! That's a good spirit, but if only you stopped shaking! "

"Verbose, verbose!"

On the bridge, the two masters and slaves quarreled with each other.
  ......

At the same time, the top of a certain building farther away.

A man wearing a black coat, long black hair fluttering in the wind, his eyebrows seemed to gradually become deeper due to accumulated exhaustion, and his face was serious, suddenly sneezed, as if he felt the cold, and unconsciously rubbed his arm.

Beside him, a girl with pink and purple hair, long bangs covering one eye, wearing tight-fitting black armor, and holding a giant shield said with a slightly worried concern.

"So, Mr. Ermelo II, are you all right? Or let's go down first, the temperature above is indeed a little low. "

"It's okay, it's just that the fatigue accumulated before, released a little under the stimulation, is not tight."

Waving his hand, the man rubbed his eyebrows, signaling that the other party did not need to worry.

At the same time on the other side of him, an orange-haired girl wearing a white uniform and a black pleated skirt, stepping on a pair of knee-length boots, and tied a chic side-high ponytail, holding a telescope just saw Saber on Warehouse Street in the distance, and a sword rippled half the street, and turned her head to look at the man next to her in disbelief.

"Mr. II, I'm sorry that I looked down on you before, I never knew that the opponents you experienced in the fourth Holy Grail War actually looked so strong?!"

"No, although I don't know what you thought of me before, I think you probably misunderstood. Because..."

As if his patience had reached the limit, the man looked at the situation on Warehouse Street, his face showed a rare sadness, and said to himself.

"-The Holy Grail War I know is not like this..."

Inexplicably, he felt that his stomach began to hurt, and the man suddenly regretted agreeing to join this action.