Chapter 90: Awaken

The moonlight was bleak, and the beast roared.

The filthy black mud spread on the earth like a tide, and a chaotic breath spread in the air, and the breath alone made people feel strangely heavy.

Nero Chaos stood at the center of the tide, raised a hand, and in an instant 665 beasts accompanied by tentacle-like black mud, swarmed towards the boy who was in mid-air and his body gradually falling!

- Not good!

Looking at this scene,Touko, who had suffered a little magic power due to the erosion and destruction of the magic array, subconsciously wanted to mobilize the power of the land spiritual vein to activate another enchantment.

But at this moment, she found that the connection between herself and the spiritual vein was completely cut off as if it had been blocked by something.

There was no time to use other magic, or even time to shout, and the girl could only watch as the group of pitch-black beasts pounced on the boy's body, and a hint of despair appeared in her eyes.

Feeling the fierce aura that surrounded him in an instant, the sword light on Aozaki Rin's arm flickered continuously.

You can cut off several beasts, and immediately new beasts will pounce, and the part of the beasts that have been eliminated will immediately be reborn from the black mud and continue to join the attacking camp.

Unable to cope with this menacing beast tide for a moment, Aozaki Rin's heart accelerated its agitation, and a wonderful feeling spread through his body.

However, before this feeling spread in his heart, at this moment, dozens of black keys that flew from nowhere directly pierced the heads of the beasts that were about to kill him from all directions, revealing a gap in the encirclement.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, the boy kicked on the body of a beast without hesitation, adjusted his posture again in the air, flew out upside down, and fell towards the edge of the black mud tide.

But it was clear that the beasts did not intend to let go of their targets just like that, and they continued to rush forward in pursuit of the boy, but at this time countless black keys were projected from a distance.

One handle after another, constantly piercing the bodies of the beasts, and also inserted into the black mud in a special order, and in an instant, there was a circle of black keys surrounding the black mud that was constantly spreading outward.

Then, with these black keys as a connection, an invisible square-like barrier instantly unfolded, locking the black mud and beasts together with Nero Chaos inside the "transparent box".

"-The church... You 'flies' really smell blood, and they will appear inexplicably." "

At a glance of the entity of the enchantment that had besieged him, Nero Chaos' red eyes scanned the surroundings.

Sure enough, as he said, one surrogate after another was gathering in his direction between the countryside and the wilderness, and as one of the first to arrive, the blonde priest next to Fumizuka Eiri, Bestino, armed with ash ingots in one hand and wearing a hand-guarded dress in the other, stepped forward and said awe-inspiringly.

"At this point, Nero Chaos, even you, as the [ancestor], will be unable to move an inch in the face of this number of surrogates. If you understand the situation, just grab it. "

Estimating that the number of surrogates who had arrived in the land was at least eighty, Nero Chaos was slightly surprised in his heart, wondering why the church's pursuit was so loud this time, was it just because he was acting in the land of magic.

And at this time, he was still a little confused, stared at the blonde priest who seemed to be the leader for a while, as if he had discovered something, Nero Chaos was stunned for a moment, and then couldn't help but laugh.

"I still wonder how the church's action this time can be so fast, so is this all you pulling? How, out of greed, tried the study of the 'snake', and ended up making one's body into this virtuous character, Bestino?

"I said it so righteously, but in fact, I am afraid that you brought so many people with you not to fight me at all, but to capture the 'snake' guy, right?"

“...... Oh, who knows. "As if he had been poked at a pain point, Bestino gave an order, and the surrounding surrogates immediately began to prepare the chant of the holy word and baptism outside the enchantment of Temple], obviously intending to launch a general attack on Nero Chaos directly at the moment when the enchantment disappeared.

And under the care of so many surrogates,Eiri also withdrew and came to the side of Aozaki Rin, who seemed to be a little surprised by the situation, and pushed his glasses.

"Don't be surprised, that guy didn't hide his aura when he fought you before, and the church naturally discovered his traces quickly. But fortunately, this time is also timely, otherwise it may be really bad later. "

"Father Eiri, I..."

Rin Aozaki just wanted to say something, but Eiri just turned around and shrugged at Touko who was running anxiously towards this side.

"Some things don't need to be explained so clearly, after all, you are also from the Aozaki family. In addition, it really shocked me, knowing that [Ancestor], we had to kill him 666 times in an instant to truly end his life, and you can hold out until we arrive, you are about to catch up with some of the most elite surrogates.

"But after all, we have different positions, so let's treat tonight's incident as if it didn't happen, which is the limit of what I can do."

Rin Aozaki blinked, and after being silent for a while, he opened his mouth to thank him.

"I see, thank you, Father Eiri."

"Rin!"

The worried voice sounded in time, and Touko came to Aozaki Rin's side, and after checking that the boy was not injured, he breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

However, she immediately turned her head to glance at the actions of the surrogates not far away and Nero Chaos, who was locked up in the enchantment, and asked with a little unease.

"Are you sure you can kill that guy?"

"Don't worry, most of these people are elites who directly belong to the King Hall, but unlike fragile guys like me, they are all monster-level."

Obviously his body also exuded a sharp aura like a sharp weapon, but this Eiri was like an ordinary priest, with a smile on his face, and replied confidently.

"Unless the guy hasn't shown any cards, this time it will be a victory for the church." But according to what we know, that guy can do this level is the limit. ".

Hearing Eiri's assurance, Touko was slightly relieved, but at this time,Aozaki Rin, who originally thought that things should fall to the ground, suddenly felt something, and his unfocused eyes involuntarily looked at the man in the enchantment.

"Greed does make people unscrupulous... In that case, this thing was originally intended to be destroyed anyway, so it is better to let me use it directly. "

With bloody red eyes glancing at Bestino outside the enchantment, Nero Chaos spit out an amber from his body and held it in his hand.

In the next second, he raised the amber without hesitation, crushed it directly, and opened his mouth, as if he wanted to devour something.

However, among the scattered amber fragments, the blood bead with a strange brilliance did not fall into his mouth with heavy force, but seemed to be pulled by some kind of force.

In an instant, it broke through the enchantment of [Temple], flew towards the boy in the distance, and directly submerged into the other party's body.