Chapter 45 :Lewd thought

"But the bruises are only on the waist, so do you have to take them all off, Onee-chan?" 

The boy blinked ignorantly, his little face was slightly confused, but considering that the girl was thinking about his body, he didn't think much about it, subconsciously followed the other party's words, obediently put his hand on the only button lined on his body, and peeled off the first button. 

When Artoria heard this, after being stunned for a while, she quickly waved her hand, and the ahoge on her head swayed left and right, and hurriedly said. 

"Well, in that case, just pull up your clothes, although the weather is not cold now, but if you get cold, it is not good." 

"Hmm." 

Rin Aozaki nodded and groped to sit on the edge of the bed, while the girl also casually took a chair and sat opposite the boy, feeling relieved. l

Her holy blue eyes flashed a trace of exhaustion, as if she had just overcome some kind of "thing" in her heart. 

But before Artoria's brain could be completely cleared, the girl's breathing suddenly stopped for a second, and the vision of her eyes stayed somewhere uncontrollably. 

And all this was only because Aozaki Rin lifted his clothes and exposed his abdomen. ll

The boy's belly looks very smooth, dotted with a cute navel. I don't know if it's because of the relationship that I just bathed, the already fair skin now has a pure color like milk, with its breathing slightly undulating, full of a white and tender and lubricating texture, like a soft but tough gum, people involuntarily want to reach out to touch and touch. 

... 
Time has been stopped
A figure with red long hair to his shoulder look at Artoria with an eyes that look like he's looking a corpse.He held his Scythe and place it right under Artoria neck as it prepare to cut her head off if she try to do something lewd or anything like that he will cut her head off...

He held his Scythe and place it right under Artoria neck as it prepare to cut her head off if she try to do something lewd or anything like that he will cut her head off

Lucky for her
.
.
.
.
.

"Onee-chan?" 

After picking up his clothes and waiting for a long time but not feeling any movement from the girl, Aozaki reminded in a puzzled voice, which brought Artoria back to her senses.

"Hug, sorry, I was just thinking about military affairs, I'll help you apply medicine." 

Forcing herself to look away, Artoria took a deep breath, laughed dryly, and looked at the simple boy in front of him who was obediently waiting for him to apply the plaster, and a sense of shame could not help but surge in her heart. 

After adjusting her mentality slightly, she set her eyes on the boy's waist. 

Sure enough, as Rin Aozaki said, a slender abrasion mark stretched from his lower back to his flank.