Chapter 9 :Summon

London, clock tower, in an office of séance.

"How can it make sense! What was that fool thinking, he dared to do such a thing! "

Kayneth Ermelo Archibald swept the papers on the desk with one hand, as if in disbelief, with an angry look on his face.

The reason was that the holy relic he had booked had not been delivered for a long time, and in confusion, Kayneth contacted the person in charge of delivery in the clock tower, and then realized that the fragment of the conqueror's cloak that he had purchased through special channels had actually been stolen by one of his students.

Anger suddenly came to mind, Kayneth was short of breath and his face was gloomy, until he remembered that there was another person in the room, he controlled his emotions, took a deep breath, straightened his hair, looked at his fiancée sitting on the sofa, and said apologetically.

"Sorry to make you laugh, Sora. It's just that I really didn't expect that such a person who couldn't see the situation clearly appeared among my students..."

"What to do now compared to that, Kayneth? If the holy relic that was originally intended to be used is stolen, a new one can only be prepared. So, do you want to use the one that our family originally prepared for you? "

The red-haired woman named Sora asked as she brushed her nails and didn't care much. From beginning to end, he never looked up into the man's concerned and loving eyes.

"Hmm... The Holy Grail War is about to begin, and now it is a little too late to prepare a new Holy Relic, so I have to trouble the Sophiali family..."

Kayneth looked embarrassed and a little ashamed in his heart, after all, he had advocated that he wanted to rely on his holy relics to win this "country magic competition", but it turned out to be like this.

"This is not very good, although the fragments of Iskandar's cloak can probably summon the conqueror himself or his subordinates, but the foundation stone of the temple of Athens prepared by our family can basically summon the heroes of Greece." At that time, no matter who comes out, the winning rate can be much higher. In addition, you should be able to handle that student's affairs well, right? "

Sora glanced up at the man in the room and asked casually.

"That's nature. Whether it's the handling of theft incidents or the so-called Holy Grail War, it's easy for me, and you don't have to worry about it at all. "

With a confident smile on his face, Kayneth knew that his fiancée was still a little cold to him, but for him now, none of that mattered.

After all, as long as he shows his strength and talent in the next Holy Grail War, presumably the other party will definitely change his opinion.

Wait, Sora, I will make you understand that I will be a man worthy of your life...
  ......

The moonlight is beautiful and the stars are dotted.

In the [Botanical Garden], where various plants and flowers grow, Rin Aozaki and Sajyou Manaka have drawn a magic array for summoning.

Three days had passed since the appearance of the spell on the back of Aige's hand.

Originally, Manaka planned to start preparing to summon followers two days in advance, after all, if it was too late, maybe some of the more favorable positions would be selected by other royal lords.

Although she didn't really care about this kind of thing, since it was to ensure victory in the Holy Grail War, having a more useful follower could still make things easier.

However, when she wanted to summon, her righteous brother "Sajyou Mibu" persuaded her to wait two more days. Although there was some confusion, since it was a request from the lovely younger brother,Manaka naturally did not refuse, so it was delayed until tonight for the summoning ceremony.

"Speaking of which, why do you have to summon it today,Manaka?"

Manaka asked casually, not very concerned about the reason, but subconsciously wanted to talk to the teenager more.

"Because if you summon a follower in general, don't you need a holy relic? But this time, my sister was chosen too suddenly, and she refused to withdraw, so she had to rely on her sex or the surrounding environment to decide which follower to summon in the end. "

Rin Aozaki checked the summoning array drawn through the thousand paper cranes, and after making sure that there was no problem, he stood up reassuringly and continued.

"Therefore, after predicting and researching, I came to the conclusion that it would be more favorable to summon followers tonight."

"Is it? So may I ask, what kind of prediction and research is it,Manaka sensei? "

Looking at the teenager's serious expression,Manaka was like a student at school, with a puzzled face, raised his hand and asked.

"- is the guidance of the stars."

And Aozaki Rin also cooperated with the atmosphere, stretched out his finger to the sky, and said mysteriously on the side.

"So that's it, astrology... That's a cute statement, Mibu. "

Manaka chuckled a few times, stood up and touched the boy's head, then withdrew his hands, put them behind his back, took a few steps back to look at the summoning array on the ground, and smiled.

"But even if I don't have to bother, I have other options." But since it was a kind gesture of pity, my sister accepted it with gratitude. So next, I'm going to start summoning. I hope that a better follower will appear. "

"Well, get ready to start, sister. In addition, it doesn't matter if I summon Berserker, who has lost his mind, my side should be able to stop the other party temporarily. "

Rin Aozaki nodded, and then the hand wearing a white glove dress snapped his fingers.

In the next second, from the two strappy bags on his waist, countless papers flew out, and in an instant, they almost covered the top of the entire [Botanical Garden], and the three layers inside and three layers outside surrounded the summoning array in the middle.

On each piece of paper with a special material, you can faintly see a magic silk thread connected back to the boy's body, and at the same time, under the reflection of the moonlight, you can also vaguely see that the paper seems to be full of dense spells, holy words, blessings and other words.

After all, since knowing that his righteous sister planned to participate in the Holy Grail War, Rin Aozaki had made up for this knowledge through his adoptive father.

In order to be fully prepared, he also took out his inventory of props over the years to ensure that there would be no problems with the girl's summoning.

Although at first glance, this is just a strange sight of a lot of paper floating in the air.

But as long as Rin Aozaki is guided by the calculation of his alchemy and magic circuits, he can quickly combine and arrange these papers, quickly use many types of magic, and even combine these papers to form other simple props.

"It's a little too worried..."

Looking at the exaggerated scene in front of him,Manaka couldn't help but complain in a low voice. But despite saying this, the smile in her eyes became brighter and gentler.

So, after reminding the boy again,Manaka also sang the mantra according to the rules and began to summon.

The girl's beautiful and delicate voice quietly echoed in the [Botanical Garden], and after a while, as the chant of the incantation ended, a blinding light emanated from the summoning array.

Immediately afterwards, a man wearing a Romanesque helmet, a segmented cuirass and armor, a bright red cape, a rectangular giant shield in one hand, and a bloody red spear in the other, slowly revealed his figure in the summoning formation.

The man looked up, smiled gently, and introduced himself.
  "Lancer, Lucius Longi..... Wait, why are you here my LORD(SATANAEL-SAMA)?! "