Chapter 95:Jealousy

Inside the magic workshop.

Rin Aozaki patiently waited for the return of Aoko and Touko, while putting aside the birthday present that had been wrapped earlier, intending to give it to each other when Aoko returned.

And Arisu, who was sitting on the sofa on the side, noticed the boy's actions after turning a page, and asked with a slight curiosity.

"What are you going to give to Aoko, Rin?"

"It's gloves. But I don't know if Onee-chan will like this..."

Although when I first prepared it, I had the idea that I would be able to ward off the cold for the girl because winter would be in a few months, but when it was time to send it out, Aogasaki Rin was a little apprehensive.
  "Aoko, even if you don't send anything, you will be happy..."

Thinking of the personality of a certain girl,Arisu signaled that the boy did not need to worry.

However, just as the two were talking, there was a slightly depressed sound of footsteps in the corridor.

-Thump.

With a soft sound, the door of the workshop was pulled open from the outside.

Through the outline shown by his glasses, Rin Aozaki judged who was returning, and subconsciously stood up and smiled.

"Welcome back,Touko Onee-chan..."

However, as if sensing the strangeness of the atmosphere, the boy's words stopped halfway, and after blinking, he felt that Touko's mood seemed to be a little abnormal, and asked worriedly.

"Touko Onee-chan, are you okay..."

Touko rarely answered immediately, she was wet all over her body, her black sailor suit clinging tightly to her body to outline her beautiful curves, and her long hair was slightly messy, sticking to her skin due to the rain.

As if immersed in some kind of emotion,Toukp seemed to be in an unconscious state and returned to the workshop, as if he had not heard Aogasaki's words at that moment, and anger and hatred were floating in his eyes.

"Touko."

Also noticed the abnormality on the orange, Arisu's thin eyebrows were slightly wrinkled, and a not very good premonition appeared in his heart.

Because since she knew Touko, she had never seen the other party look like such a gaffe.

She was a little confused why Touko became so lost in just a few moments, and Aoko did not come back with him.

Is it something to do with magic...

Thinking of the place where the Aozaki sisters were going when they left earlier, a vague feeling flashed in Arisu's heart.

But for now, she hopes that Touko can change back to its original appearance as soon as possible, after all, the worry on Aozaki's face is gradually increasing.

Hearing Arisu's cold and slightly concerned voice,Touko seemed to come back to his senses, looking at the boy in front of him who seemed to want to open his mouth to ask something, but could not speak for a moment because of worry, and understood that he was worrying the other party.

She smiled reluctantly, and wanted to reach out and touch Rin's head to signal that the other party did not have to worry, but found that her hand was still wet, and subconsciously took it back.

"It's okay, it's just that when I was on the road, the umbrella was damaged by the wind, so I had to come back like this."

"Are you really all right,Touko Onee-chan?"

Sensing that the girl was probably lying, Rin Aozaki reached out and took the other's hand, raised his head and asked again.

“...... Well. Don't worry, there are some things I can handle myself. "

Her body became a little cold due to the rain, and feeling the only warmth transmitted from Aozaki's hand,Touko shook her head as if she didn't care.

In fact, on the way back to the workshop, she kept thinking about how she should take revenge on her grandfather and how she could regain her magic.

Even because of the old man's words, for Aoko, who was her sister, driven by emotions, she also uncontrollably felt a trace of jealousy and boredom with her.

Touko understood that this was irrational, this was undeserved, all the blame should be attributed to the wayward and naughty old man, but her heart still couldn't help but reject her sister, so she wanted to walk away from this place that almost ruined her life.

But in the face of Aozaki's concern,Touko began to hesitate again.

She knew how long the boy had been preparing for today's birthday party and how much he was looking forward to it.

If he left like this, what would the other party think?

Lose? Sad? Or will he leave Aoko's birthday behind to stop herself...

Under the stimulation of what he was pursuing so hard, but was easily given to his sister, a comparative emotion inexplicably rose in Touko's heart.

It was something that she didn't care about before, controlling the thoughts that pressed on the bottom of her heart, but this would be like mushrooms after rain, and began to emerge quietly.

Just when her thoughts were complicated and her eyes were hesitant, there was another sound of hurried footsteps outside the corridor.

Aoko's half of her body was soaked by the rain, and after seeing the orange in the room, she gasped and subconsciously spoke.

"Onee-san, you calm down first, the old man..."

"Aoko, let's talk about things over there later, let's cut the cake first."

Looking at the disguised smile on Touko's face, as well as Rin, who frowned in front of the other party, and Arisu, who clearly noticed that the situation was wrong, Aoko was stunned for a moment.

After receiving Touko's "Don't tell Rin about this" hint, Aoko opened her mouth, knowing that her sister probably didn't want the boy to see his vulnerable side, and after hesitating for a moment, he nodded.

It wasn't until a few seconds later that she seemed to readjust her emotions, looked up, and said with a chuckle.

"That's right. Don't care what the confused old man said, let's just go ahead with ours. Come on, start cutting the cake! "

The two sisters tacitly ended cold and hard atmosphere, and Aozaki Rin wanted to continue to ask, but was held by Aoko and Touko, and Aoko also sighed in anticipation about what kind of birthday gift he was going to receive, so he couldn't interrupt the air.

After all, he didn't want Aoko's birth to have any regrets, so he had to wait for the matter in front of him to be over before finding an opportunity to ask.

Inside the workshop, the oppressive atmosphere that seemed to be about to be triggered by something was swept away, and became cheerful again as the boy's childish and crisp birthday song sounded.

It's just that in the sound of blessings, no matter which of the four people, the mood is a little complicated.

It's like cooperating with each other, rehearsing a play.