Chapter 74: Pendragon

The flowing clouds outside the porthole kept receding, and the light golden sunlight under the blue sky exuded a hazy feeling.

In the private plane, Mordred was lying on the soft seat in an extremely unladylike position, a pair of white slender and firm beautiful legs directly on the cushion in front, looking at the slender sword in her arms, the sword grid was a cross-shaped long sword, caressed the inscription on the sword, and showed a nostalgic look on hẻ pretty face.

"Durandal(@$%#$@)... Welcome back. "

Carefully wrapping the sword with a skeleton cloth that he had easily touched from the church and placing it aside, Mordred took out the fragments of the round table from the small backpack on the side and said triumphantly.

"You see, I said it all, the easiest way is often the most effective. Instead of spending time sneaking into the nest of those guys, it is better to simply blow it up directly, saving time and effort. "

- [Nevertheless, but... If this incident is not handled well, it is likely to turn into an international incident and even implicate many people. You're a former king, so why not consider a safer approach? ]

In the visual world that only a girl can see, the silver-haired blue eyes that appear from the fragments of the round table like a spirit body, the neutral beautiful young man with metal prosthetics, dressed in light court armor, as if facing the parents of naughty children, with a headache on their handsome faces.

"You also said that it was, and that was many years ago. Besides, didn't it affect any civilians this time? You know, times have changed, Bedivel, if our previous set of knightly ways has not changed, it is not easy to mix in modern times. "

As if he was tired of the young man's preaching, Mordred pinned her face with her chin in one hand, hereyes were empty, and he shook his hand, as if signaling the young man in the spirit state to hurry back to the fragments of the round table.

After all, she did follow the rules in the past, hoping to become a great knight who was admired like her "father", so she chose to inherit the throne after her "father" faked his death.

But then she found that when King was cool, she was not always cool for King.

After fulfilling her obligations and peacefully governing Britain for nearly a hundred years, she also began to slowly release herself.

And looking at the girl in front of her who preached about herself, Bedivel didn't know why all this became like this.

It is clear that the girl in the past was so well-behaved and cute, and was pampered by everyone in the Knights of the Round Table.

Who knows that after the girl's "father" and mother entered Avalon for some reason, and after they were not restrained, the girl's personality gradually became wild.

I'm sorry, my king, Lord Ian, it's all my fault for failing to educate Mordred...

Guilt and self-blame flashed in his heart, and Bedivel's face was apologetic, and he couldn't help but think back to everything he had experienced over the years...

When he learned that "Lord Ian" should live in some future era, Artoria, the king to whom he was loyal, wanted to immediately enter Avalon into sleep.

But under the persuasion of the great magician Merlin, the king also recovered some sanity, and did not simply let Britain go alone, but in order to make everything seem more natural, after ruling Britain for decades, after prospering the land, he escaped in suspended animation in a deliberately arranged battle and entered Avalon.

However, before entering Avalon, the king also left the throne of Britain to Mordred, who at that time, for some reason still retains her maiden posture decades later.

So, with the help of Merlin's illusions, as in the past, Mordred inherited the throne as a man.

Although the British people at that time were surprised that the heir to the throne was not the heir of the king and the princess "Guinevere", under the will of the knights of the Round Table and Merlin, as well as King Arthur, the ceremony of succession did not show any surprises.

After that, the maiden soon threw herself into the hustle and bustle of governing the country as the new king. Although his governing skills are not as outstanding as King Arthur's, and there are even incidents during the search for the Holy Grail to meet "Lord Ian" faster, with the assistance of the Knights of the Round Table, everything in Britain is moving towards a smooth path.

Similarly, a few years later, the girl's mother, Morgan, also entered Avalon for future preparations, and Merlin gradually disappeared from everyone's sight in order to better observe everything, entering the land that is not bound by time, and only occasionally has contact with the girl in the outside world.

Originally, everything should have been slowly brought to an end when the girl also fell asleep in Avalon. What is surprising is that no matter how many years have passed, the girl's appearance and posture have not changed at all, and the aura of life in her body has not weakened at all, but has become more and more vigorous.

According to the common idea, since the girl has an unknown ability that is almost "Eternal", then she can always rule Britain and become an eternal king.

However, after understanding that he could not always make mistakes and did not want to become the "god" relied on by the people, he grew old step by step under the power of illusion, and a hundred years later, the girl also withdrew from the British stage in the name of "the end of life".

The knights of the Round Table were supposed to die like ordinary people, but when their life expectancy was naturally exhausted, they found that their spirit bodies could actually attach to the fragments of the Round Table that had been shattered by accident in the past.

Of course, Bediwell knew very well that this could not be King Arthur's means or Merlin's power, but could only be Mordred's unconscious release.

After all, girls, like their fathers, have some incredible power.

As for everything that happens after that, it's even simpler.

With the blessing of the ability not to age and not be easily injured, the girl, with the advice of a group of Knights of the Round Table, lurks in the back of history, while looking for her father, while secretly running an organization formed to facilitate movement.

So unknowingly, after more than a thousand years of history... A huge "family" called "Pendragon" has thus appeared on the current stage.

At the beginning, shouldn't Agwen propose the matter of "making money first"...

Looking at Mordred, who was like a rich lady, a touch of sadness flashed in Bedivel's eyes.

He now only hopes that the girl's personality can be corrected again.

Otherwise, when his king wakes up, the girl will be punished.