Chapter 23: Gawain has joined your team

At first, the onlookers thought that this boy in a cloak and stepped on the competition stage on his own was specially sent by Arthur in order to give Gawain a step down the offense against him. 

Because no matter how you think about it, the physical difference between the two is there, and the result of the competition is naturally self-evident, and it will definitely be the victory of the teenager named Gao Wen. 

But what happened now was obviously beyond their imagination, and everyone who was still talking in a low voice suddenly quieted down. 

- Dang! 

Catching the powerful sword in his hand, if he didn't know, Rin Aozaki thought that it was not a teenager who was competing with him, but some gorilla with strange powers.

But even with such a heavy sword, the boy still blocked it, and did not even take a step back. 

Compared to that person's sword, it is still too light... 

Subconsciously remembered an old man's sword that crushed the air, and after Aozaki Rin took Gawain's attack, the Durandal in his hand slid sideways along the blade of the long sword in the opponent's hand, swinging away his figure. 

Then a sword was raised and smashed heavily on the sword in Gawain's hand! 

"Hmm..." 

As if he had been punched by the air, Gawain took a step back and unloaded the huge force transmitted from the sword, and he was a little surprised in his heart. 

After all, it was the first time he had encountered, not only could he take his sword head-on, but also had a greater power than himself. 

The heart suddenly became excited, and the knight boy did not hesitate to let the power that had been contained in his body burst out at this moment, and the holy sword in his hand seemed to be dyed with a layer of the sun's halo, and it was directly cut away! 

If this Gawain is the hot sun at noon, brilliant but not compassionate. 

The boy who was fighting with him at the moment was like an endless sea, allowing Gawain's attack to hit like a violent storm, it still did not show waves, but there were terrifying waves hidden underneath.

With each attack, Rin Aozaki either dodged sideways or took it head-on, and Gawain's blade never reached him. 

Until the knight boy exhausted his breath and adjusted his breathing in one round after another of assaults. 

The sword in the boy's hand attacked! 

– Ding-ding! 

The crisp clash of metal kept ringing. 

The sword in Aozaki Rin's hand was like a wave of forward flipping one after another, the force was layered on top of each other, and he continued to stab forward, forcing Gawain to retreat step by step. 

Finally, a spin and a sword slash!

The majestic force directly caused Gawain, whose arms were already paralyzed, to fail to hold the sword in his hand, and he stumbled backwards and sat on the ground. 

And the holy sword that flew out of his hand also exercised the owner's unwillingness and stubbornness at the last moment, tearing open the hood that covered the boy's face, and cutting off a strand of his black hair. 

To be honest, if it weren't for the fact that the sun was still high in the sky at the moment, Gawain would even think that it was already night. 

After all, he has a special time period under the sun that can increase his strength by three times, and he has never lost to others under the sun.