Chapter 24:The Chaldeans and the frog curse

The silver moonlight passed through the transparent sky dome and quietly sprinkled on the flowers and green leaves, as if to paint it with a layer of white frost.

In the warm [botanical garden] where the temperature had been adjusted by magic, Ritsuka,Mash, and El-Melloi II, the three sat on the ground in a circle with their backs to each other, while several people were surrounded by various kinds of paper filled with dense incantations.

As soon as they step out of a particular area, the paper will produce a series of chain reactions that will subdue them instantly.

However, what made Ritsuka and Mash tremble was not the techniques arranged around them, but the girl in an emerald green dress who was standing at a stone table not far in front of them at this moment.

- Chop!

The blade in her hand did not hesitate to cut off the head of a pigeon, splashing a large amount of blood.

The same action seems to have been done hundreds of times, and in the face of such a bloody picture,Manaka's expression has not changed from beginning to end, with a faint smile at the corner of her mouth, and even his eyes have not blinked.

Using the same technique to dispose of two more pigeons, after extracting the blood from the three pigeons and adding some special herbs to the bloody and viscous liquid,Manaka used magic to adjust the changes in the pigeon's blood while chanting mantras softly, and soon she compressed the almost small basin of blood into a test tube.

Black magic? And it's biased towards the curse system... However, the technique and speed of this processing are inevitably too fast, and is it a genius who is naturally favored by the Magic...

Unlike the fear of the two girls next to him, El-Melloi II seemed to have committed an occupational disease, and involuntarily began to observe the magic technique of Manaka, and his heart was a little surprised.

But before he could judge what effect the black magic that Manaka was preparing was, the girl had already stepped on a light and agile step and came to the three of them.

"Although the term time traveler is interesting, and your identity seems to be quite mysterious. But if you plan to deceive Mibu based on his personality and plan to deceive him, I will not forgive you.

"So, as a small means of prevention, add a little thing to your body."

The corners of the lips outlined a shallow arc,Manaka picked a small branch and leaf with her hand, using the branches and leaves as a pen pigeon blood as ink, automatically ignoring the strong resistance on the faces of Ritsuka and Mash and the crazy shaking of their heads, and gently wrote a spell on the foreheads of the two.

After that, as if remembering that there was another person,Manaka casually painted a few strokes on the face of El-Melloi II, only then straightened up, watched the blood-colored words on the skin of several people gradually dissipate, and nodded with satisfaction.

Originally thinking that she and the others were going to be planted and die or some kind of curse that would bring pain,Ritsuka subconsciously closed her eyes and held her breath after feeling the touch of the leaf scratching on her forehead, and the illusion of a marquee lantern began to appear in her mind for a moment.

But after a few seconds of the other party's action ended, she found that her body did not react at all, and Ritsuka couldn't help but slowly open his eyes again, and looked at Mash, who was also puzzled beside her, with some doubts, and finally could only look at the yandere in front of her.