Chapter 48:Dont you feel a little hot in here

A week after the "service room explosion", the hole in the outer wall of the castle has finally been repaired. 

Although the knights of the Round Table were still a little confused and curious about what happened that day, when they saw Artoria carrying the back collar of Merlin, who had a blue nose and a swollen face, and then threw it outside the castle, they did not dare to ask the reason for it. 

And this matter, of course, has become an unsolved mystery inside the Knights of the Round Table. 

..... 

The night is sultry and the moon is shining. 

In the service room, Artoria is still dealing with official business. 

After all, in recent times, the frequency of Saxon attacks has become more and more intense, and it is estimated that it will not be long before she will personally lead troops again. 

"Sure enough, can't it go on like this..." 

Looking at the report on the grain harvest in her hand, Artoria's pretty face appeared a trace of sadness, and she muttered to herself. 

However, at this moment, a knock on
the door suddenly interrupted her thoughts. 

"Please come in. You are..."

Looking at just an ordinary maid who pushed the door in, Artoria was a little confused, but her eyes were immediately attracted by a plate of meat dishes held by the maid. 

However, the girl still understood what the reservedness of the king was, and Artoria straightened her face and looked at the maid with inquiring eyes. 

"This is what Lord Ka ordered the back kitchen to prepare and then asked me to send it, Lord Arthur. In addition, Lord Kai also asked me to bring a sentence..."

The maid's expression became a little hesitant, as if she was worried that it would be a little inappropriate to say such a thing in her own capacity.

"It's okay, you just say it." 

"Lord Kai said, 'Although the recent harvest is not good, but you can't starve to death, don't always force yourself to endure.'" And I beg your pardon for my rudeness, Lord Arthur. "

The maid hurriedly lowered her head and raised the plate of dishes high. 

"Huh...he is still the same old and his mouth is so poisonous. "

Artoria was stunned for a moment, then smiled a little helplessly, and slowed down her tone. 

"I see. You can be here first, and thank you to Sir Kai for me." "

"Hai."

The maid did not make any stops, and after placing the dishes on the desk in front of Artoria, she immediately left the room, making Artoria smile bitterly. 

Because of this action, she looks like some kind of flood beast. 

However, Artoria could understand the maid's trepidation, after all, she could occasionally hear about herself from the soldiers. 

– [That king was so perfect that he didn't look human.] ]

However, this was her own choice, and she did not complain about it. 

Artoria glanced at the dishes on the table, quickly withdrew her gaze, and decided to finish the official duties at hand first.

I just don't know if the dish seems too discordant in this space, or if her sense of smell has become extremely sensitive.