Chapter 20:Time To Die

Makiri.

Thick curtains obscured all the windows, and even the moonlight quietly seeping in could not dispel the dark and damp feeling in the mansion.

In a certain room, the figure is tall, the limbs are dry as mummies, and the matong with crutches is dirty, and through the insects he sent out, he can see everything that happened in Warehouse Street.

"This Holy Grail War is all troublesome followers... Hmph, damn Tohsaka Tokiomi, if he hadn't temporarily repented of sending his daughter to Finland, how could the Makiri family grind and could only choose to summon the last Assassin. "

As if remembering something unpleasant, the crutch in Matou's dirty hand stomped heavily towards the floor, and his already gloomy face had a little more gloomy and cold breath.

At this time, as if woken up by his voice, a whimper and struggle suddenly came to mind in the darkness behind the old man.

"Oh, I didn't expect to be unexpectedly quite energetic,Byakuya ."

With a low chuckle a few times, Matou turned to look.

In the dark room, a man is sturdyly tied to a chair, his mouth blocked with strips of cloth.

The man has kelp-like hair, but the hair that should have been dark blue has now turned miserably white. And its skin is also full of all kinds of unnatural folds and raised blood vessels, and from time to time you can see several bulges emerging in the blood vessels and slowly shrinking, as if some creatures are swimming in their bodies.

--And the identity of the man is none other than Matou Byakuya, the eldest son of Makiri.

Seeing that his father finally paid attention to himself,Byakuya began to shake the chair under him violently, crying bitterly as if he wanted to get close to the old man, hoping that the other party would let him go.

But in the face of such a pleading from his eldest son, Matou Zouken only laughed a few times in a dark manner.

"Don't resent the old man,Byakuya . If you want to blame, blame your younger brother for refusing to inherit the position of the head of the family, and the guy Tohsaka Tokiomi. However, how do you say that you are also a member of the Matou family, in order to realize the long-cherished wish of the Matong family, it is necessary to serve as a magic supplement for the follower and strive to live to the end. "

Gazing at Byakuua's desperate and tearful appearance,Zouken ordered Assassin, who had been staying near Warehouse Street waiting for an opportunity, and once he found an opportunity, he would first sneak up on Lancer, who gave him a certain sense of danger.

After all, the Assassin he summoned in this Holy Grail War has some degree of doppelgänger ability, so it doesn't matter if he loses a few.

And if it can bring some injury to that Lancer, it is undoubtedly a sure deal.

Thinking that before Assassin left the mansion, he deliberately let all the other party's doppelgangers apply fierce poison to their weapons, Matou couldn't help but laugh.

It's just that the old man's laughter didn't last a few seconds, and in the dark mansion, a beautiful and gentle girl's voice suddenly sounded.

"Mibu, that golden guy is Archer of this Holy Grail War, his real name is Gilgamesh, and he is also a difficult follower. The ìnormation we have gathered tonight is enough, and when you find an opportunity, you should retreat immediately. "