Chapter 15:Muteki

"That was... Berserker? "

Even if it didn't need to be said explicitly, just by the crazy aura exuding from the other party,Irisvel could tell that the slave who was standing on the cargo container in the distance at this moment was Berserker.

As for the existence of the original words, it must be the master of Berserker, and the other party should hide somewhere and watch the situation here.

Unexpectedly, the already bad situation became a little worse, and Irisvel began to seriously consider whether to retreat first.

After all, Arthur was already inseparable from Lancer, and even a little inferior, and now add a Berserker's words, even the legendary knight king is estimated to feel a little difficult.

It's just that just as Irisvel was telling Arthur his thoughts with words, Lancer, who had always maintained a sense of mystery on the other side, looked at the berserker in the distance with a slight surprise and said to himself.

"Is it actually Heracles..."

Obtaining information from his sister Sajyou Manaka through his words, Rin Aozaki did not expect that another famous hero would come.

And he, who originally planned to use a stab to try to see if he could directly make Arthur temporarily exit, also divided part of his attention to Hercules, who was motionless at this time except for breathing.

"Great hero of Greece? The accidents caused by the Holy Grail War are really endless..."

A Lancer already made him a little difficult to deal with, and after hearing Berserker's real name from Rin's mouth, Arthur's heart smiled a little bitterly, but his eyes immediately rose with fighting spirit.

After all, since the defeat of Votigeng and the battle with the Roman emperor, he had hardly encountered a scene like this again, which made his blood boil for a long time.

And feeling Arthur's high fighting spirit, Irisvel hesitated for a while, but still withdrew her original plan, silently opened a distance back to avoid being affected by the next battle.

At this time, on the top of a freight container in the distance, Kenneth observed the situation of Warehouse Street from a distance with the help of enhanced vision.

"Huh, Saber and Lancer? Even if the two Servant can do anything, in front of the legendary hero, everything is just a futile struggle. "

Sneering, Kenneth's eyebrows involuntarily carried confidence and pride.

Although he was angry at the theft of the Holy Grail Relic he had prepared on the eve of the Holy Grail War, after using the Holy Relic prepared by the Sofilia family to summon Heracles, he felt that the outcome of this Holy Grail War was already preordained.

Especially after he knew the treasure held by Hercules through the authority of the royal lord, the confidence in his heart was even stronger.

The "Hercules" in Greek mythology, a famous hero, has the ability to "immortality" twelve times, coupled with his excellent ability as a royal lord...

To be honest, when things got to this point, Kenneth couldn't imagine how he would lose.

Even if the two Servant on the opposite side united, he believed that Hercules could solve it together.

Of course, the advantage and confidence that comes with strong followers is not the main reason why Kenneth chose to disrupt the game tonight.

The reason why he went to this kind of "country place" to participate in the so-called Holy Grail War was not only to add some unimportant honor to his resume, but also to make his fiancée think of himself.

And if a Servant like Hercules chooses the strategy of cringe, it will undoubtedly make his fiancée Sora look down on him as a man.

In order to show his courage and ability, Kenneth's mouth hooked and ordered.

"Then, I will claim the victory on the first night of the Holy Grail War.

"Use your power to the fullest and defeat those two Servant, Berserker!"

- Roar!

The roar of the warrior resounded in the night sky, and with Kenneth's order, Heracles' tall and musturdy figure jumped directly from the cargo container and fell towards the warehouse street with an axe and sword in hand!

- Here it comes! x2

This thought flashed in the hearts of Rin Aozaki and Arthur, and the moment the figure exuding madness swung the axe sword downward, the two dodged at the same time.

With a bang, the road shattered and smoke billowed out.

Hercules faithfully carried out the orders from the Master, and did not choose one of them to fight, but attacked Rin Aozaki and Arthur together.

The rough and sharp axe sword slashed at the thin boy, and the muscular left leg burst into the air and slashed at the blond knight.

Rin Aozaki opened the gap between his hands and held the barrel of his gun to block the opponent's axe sword, and Arthur used the holy sword as a shield to block the opponent's kick.

At the moment of exchanging blows, the boy and the knight felt a powerful brute force at the same time, forcing the two to take a few steps back, unloading the remaining strength.

Is this the hero who crossed the twelve trials...

There was a slight sense of paralysis on his forearm, and Rin's face under his mask became serious. And at this time, in his mind, the somewhat worried voice of Sajyou Manaka also sounded.

- [Mibu, are you okay?] That muscle monster is much more difficult to deal with than that Saber to some extent, and his treasure is equivalent to giving him twelve lives, unless it is a one-hit damage that can cause him to lose so many lives, otherwise as the number of times accumulates, the other party will become more and more difficult to deal with. Let's retreat first and discuss how to deal with it. ]

Twelve lives? Does it have anything to do with the "Twelve Trials"...

There was some surprise about the information provided by his righteous sister, and Rin Aozaki couldn't help but think about this special number.

But seriously, he didn't actually feel how difficult Hercules was in the attack just now.

If the other party's rationality still exists, and there is no stagnation in all kinds of skills and martial arts, it is indeed a strong enemy for him.

But his attack method is obviously just a simple swing by brute force.

As for the ability of the twelve lives, relying on his own alchemy and other skills, he may have a chance to wear it down...

- It's okay,Nee-chan, I probably have a way to deal with Hercules, let me try it first. After all, even if you escape tonight, you will still encounter it later.

——[Huh?] But..."

Looking at the image reflected in the crystal ball and the words of the boy that sounded in his mind, Manaka muttered a little distressed while rushing towards the highest part of Fuyuki City's deep mountain town.

"This kid shouldn't be addicted to playing, I really think he is some kind of god warrior... No, you have to go faster!

"And, Kayneth Ermero Archibald, huh? Your Servant almost hurt Mibu,Mark my WORD..."

Under the dark night, the girl's little curse drifted away with the wind, and her figure further increased its speed.