Chapter 11 :Get him back

[In the face of the blonde girl's rude order, your righteous brother Kai is very angry, as if he wants to fight with they 】

[But you consider that the rooms in the hotel are so small and the number of people on the other side is so large.] Moreover, if you can mobilize so many soldiers to surround you early in the morning, the identity of her must be related to the nobles in this territory. 】

[In order to avoid causing a bigger commotion, or even causing yourself and others to be hunted down, you decided to agree to the blonde girl's request for the time being and go back with them.] 】

[At the same time, secretly tell your righteous brother Kai to look for Merlin, and also explain that you yourself will find an opportunity to escape, and will meet them in the woods outside the town before evening, so that he does not have to worry.] 】1T4pRb

[So, under the worried gaze of your brother Kai, you became a "captive" of the blonde girl and were taken back to the castle by them. 】

 ......

"Eunice, I heard from the guards that you seem to have brought a boy back.It just......is he too young ? "

"So what's the matter, isn't he will grown up for a few years?"

"Well, punish. If you're happy. "1T4pRb

Not knowing the helpless conversation between a certain noble father and daughter, after being taken to the castle by the blonde girl, Rin Aozaki was arranged to live in a spacious room.

Although he couldn't see the specific situation, based on the special aroma that lingered in the room, Aozaki could tell that this was the girl's bedroom. 1T4pRb

And when all the servants in the room retreated, following the flowing air, Aozaki Rin carefully groped to the window sill, and his unfocused eyes "looked" out the window.

Is it about five or six meters from the ground by feeling...

This height is nothing for the current body, and after calculating it, Rin Aozaki was about to step on the windowsill and jump down.

At this time, several footsteps suddenly came from outside the door, so that he could only put aside his abscondment plan first, pretended to be dazed, and sat back in his chair.

"This little knight, our young lady said, let us take care of you." So can we take you to cleanse your body first? "

The laughter of several maids mixed with conversation, and the reason why they jokingly called the boy a knight was probably because of the broken sword worn by his waist.

It was precisely because it was a broken sword that the guards did not take it away when they entered the castle.

After all, it seemed to them that a young and blind boy holding a broken sword could not pose any danger in any way.

I don't quite understand what the maids mean by the strange whispers such as "Is it really okay that this child is so young", "You care so much, maybe the young lady will be good at this mouth", "Don't say Miss, in fact, I can too".

Rin Aozaki believes that he was brought to the castle only because the delicate girl intends to take him hostage in order to lure Merlin out.

Thinking that if he jumped directly out of the window and fled under the noses of this group of maids, maybe the next moment, the petite girl would once again send someone to surround his brother and sister's inn.

In order to buy some time, Aozaki Rin could only nod first, agreeing to the maids' request, intending to find another opportunity to escape.

So, listening to the footsteps of the maids, the boy followed them to the bath in the castle.