Chapter 27 :Firearm

"May I have a look, Mr. El-Melloi II?"

"...... Of course, please. "

Coming back from his thoughts, El-Mello8 II stood up and made way and watched Rin Aozaki control the Senki Tsuru to observe the magic array on the ground.

In fact, when he was checking the magic array before, he also noticed the young man's action of putting away the remains of others.

He didn't intend to say anything about this, although this might be a bit naïve and senseless for a magician, but if he didn't care about anything, it would seem a little too cold to him.

"It seems that some Magecraft spells have been added to it, but in essence, it seems to be part of some kind of not very good ritual..."

Aozaki Rin frowned slightly, in fact, he could figure this out without looking closely. After all, how can a magic array that needs to be drawn specifically using human blood be a serious magic.

"I think so too. In short, it is better to destroy this magic array first. Also, I always feel that the actions that Caster and I can remember are a little different, so let's move on first. "

"Hmm. "

Aozaki Rin nodded, although he didn't know what this magic array did, but after standing up, he immediately used the spear in his hand to cut the entire magic array together with the floor tiles, and smashed it together.

"...... Speaking of which, you should be the same 'Half' as Mash, Mr. Sajyou?"

Looking at the faintly golden-colored spear on the blade in the young man's hand, El-Melloi II couldn't help but feel a sharp momentum from above, and subconsciously asked.

"Just call me Mibu or Lancer, Mr. El-Melloi II. Also, What does Half mean?"

Having generally believed in the identity of El-Melloi II, Rin Aozaki signaled that the other party did not need to be so polite, and asked rhetorically as he continued to advance towards the depths of the sewer with the other party.

"Simply put, it is a special being that accepts the power of the Servant, obtains the spiritual base of the other party, and is dominated by self-awareness. But because this form of existence is special, I have only seen you except for Mash.

"In addition... The spear you are holding in your hand seems to be very special, if it is convenient, can you reveal which Servants?"

El-Melloi II asked with a little curiosity, but he did not have any purpose in saying this, it was purely akin to an academic discussion, and even if the teenager refused to answer his question, he took it for granted.

"...... It was left to me by Mr. Lancer Lucius Longinus. "

After thinking for a while, and realizing that there seemed to be no need to hide it, Aozaki Rin replied.

After all, last night, Rin Aozaki had already "revealed his identity", and now he can be regarded as trusting El-Melloi II.

And if there is still any problem, the two girls named Ritsuka and Mash are also in a captive state, which can completely prevent each other from having bad thoughts.

"Longinus ... So that's the case, the saint's subordinate, but it makes sense..."

Subconsciously glancing at the spear in the young man's hand, El-Melloi II understood why that Longinus was willing to leave the power of the spirit to the young man.