Chapter 53: Im Pregnant

The magic power surged out from the holy spear like a storm, and Artoria directly aimed the holy spear at Morgan in the sky, and the violent air suddenly rustled the surrounding woods, and it seemed that it was about to devour Morgan. 

However, at the moment when the storm was about to reach his eyes, Morgan's figure suddenly became illusory. 

Immediately afterwards, the figure that was originally only one suddenly turned into more than a dozen, standing scattered in the sky. And every figure is no different from Morgan's appearance, even the clothes on his body and the fluctuations of the magic power are exactly the same. 

"What?!" 

The pretty face under the helmet showed surprise, and Artoria watched a Morgan being hit by the storm of the holy spear, but there were more than a dozen in an instant, and she couldn't help but be stunned.

But immediately she reacted and frowned. 17o4oB

"A stand-in again? I'd rather see how many stand-ins you have! "

The heart of the red dragon stirred violently in the body again, and along with the breathing, the majestic magic power once again condensed on the holy gun. 

But before Artoria could raise the holy spear in her hand, the Morgan in the sky was the first to start chanting spells at high speed. 

In an instant, every Morgan's wand gathered magical balls of light with earth, water, fire, and wind attributes, and they all launched towards Artoria without hesitation! 

- boom! 

Violent explosions accompanied by flying dust surrounded the air. 

But Morgan seemed to sense something at this moment, pouted, and said to herself.

"To be recognized by the Holy Spear, where did this girl's luck come from..." 

The moment the words fell, the earth that was still filled with smoke and dust was instantly cleared, and the violent rolling air flow centered on the holy spear in Artoria's hand swept directly through the sky, immediately eliminating several Morgan's stand-ins! 

The wand in Morgan's hand waved gently, although Artoria would come with the holy spear, it was indeed beyond her expectations, but as a witch who inherited the "power of the island", her skills did not stop there. 

The magic array that had been arranged around the castle was immediately activated with the wave of the wand. 

Artoria felt the vibration from the earth, and when she was surprised, a huge rock arm suddenly broke through the ground in front of her, making her subconsciously drive the horse to dodge. 

Then a giant covered in dirt and rock slowly came out of the ground, straightened up, and stood on the earth. 

Of course, there is more than just one giant like this. 

On Artoria's left and right sides, a mudstone giant was also drilled. 

The three giants were in a triangular pattern, plus many Morgans in the sky, except for the retreat when coming, the direction Artoria was able to dodge was completely blocked at this moment. 

"Golem? It's really well prepared... Sure enough, since the last time, you've been hitting Ian's idea! "

Artoria looked up at the sky and questioned sharply. 

But the crowd of Morgan just chuckled and said in unison.

"I don't understand what you're saying, it's just an ordinary means of warding off enemies. Why, did you lose your brother, but instead blame someone else?