Chapter 82: What even are you

Zila.

The sound of electric currents flickering through the air.

In the dark tunnel, Rin Aozaki held Touko in the posture of a princess, and at the moment when the tram split and collided together, he jumped out of the train directly and landed firmly on the side of the track.

Although it was indeed a surprise to him that the "sword" he subconsciously swung had such power, he also sensed in advance that there was no other creature in the train except for them and the strange man, so he would simply swing the sword to attack.

However,He was the one who caused such damage with that blow, and Rin Aozaki did not let his guard down, and his body was already slightly tense.

"Rin?"

Consciously got down from the boy's arms, but did not expect that the other party once again protected her behind him, Aozaki Touko couldn't help but be stunned, and a bad guess flashed in her heart.

In her opinion, the strength displayed by the boy really shocked her and made her incomprehensible. But one thing is one thing, in her imagination, even if the man is a death apostle, it is impossible to survive such an attack...

However, reality tells her that the more she is worried about, the more it is usually bound to happen.

- Snap.

Several stones slipped from the top of the deformed wreckage squeezed by the tram.

In the next second, with a loud bang, a pitch-black gelatinous mud exploded from under the wreckage, lifting the surrounding steel rubble aside.

In the spreading smoke, a huge ellipsoidal black mud sphere slowly opened, revealing the unharmed figure of the man in black, while the black mud around it was slowly returning to his body.

"Magic? Physical surgery? It's really surprising... You know, even the [Iron Armor Effect] secretly passed down by the group of guys in the burial organ has no way to do this kind of thing with the flesh alone... So, what exactly are you? "

The situation in front of him greatly exceeded his expectations, and Nero Chaos had to admit that he had underestimated the boy earlier.

But compared to fear, what rose in his black iron-like eyes at this moment was a desire to explore, and he looked at the boy's body with a gaze like he was looking at some kind of novel experimental material.

But Rin Aozaki did not answer his question, but only sensed the man's every move in the dark tunnel, and at the same time slightly turned his head to the girl behind him and spoke.

"Touko Onee-chan, can you still move?"

“...... OK. "

Aozaki Touko hesitated for a second and nodded, although the strange feeling that was permeating the air at the moment was like a needle prick constantly stimulating her skin, making her feel a little nerve paralysis, but there was still no problem in acting.

"It's still some distance from the platform we came from, can we stick there?"

"Are you... Want me to go first? "

Subconsciously, she glanced at the boy with some surprise, and Touko's voice carried an instinctive resistance.

But immediately her reason as a magician calmed her down, she unconsciously took a deep breath, suppressed the powerlessness in her heart, pursed her lips, and replied.

“...... I know. But don't force yourself too much, Rin, if you see that the opportunity is wrong, retreat immediately, I will first inform Aoko and let them come to support. "

Knowing that the man's goal is himself, and that he will not be able to exert his strength as a magician, staying here will undoubtedly become a distraction for the boy.

Since the man's body is probably a Death Apostle, all she can do now is to inform the Church personnel who are better at dealing with Death Apostle.

Although Aozaki Tpuko was unwilling, he also understood that Aogasaki Rin's proposal was correct. And she also knew that if she was not sure of her own strength, the boy would not say such a thing.

"I'll bring someone back soon, be sure to protect yourself, Rin."

After instructing the boy again,Touko stared at the boy's back for a while, and after seeing that the other party nodded, he slowly moved back with a little reassurance, ready to find the right time to evacuate in one breath.

But even in such a dark environment, her movements were clear in the eyes of men.

"Don't you think you can leave now?"

There was no smile in the words, but there was a feeling of sneering.

Nero Chaos took the initiative to stretch out his hand towards where the two were this time, and his arm wrapped in black squirmed, obviously wanting to release something more.

Observing the fluctuations in the line of the man's arm through the magic glasses, Rin Aozaki stepped forward, bent his arm slightly, and said softly.

"Touko Onee-cham, take advantage of it now."

However, the moment his words fell, Nero Chaos, who had planned to capture boys and girls with demons, seemed to notice something, and there was a hint of unhappiness on his old-fashioned face.

At the same time, Aozaki Rin was also at this moment, as if he heard something, and the movements on his body paused slightly.

"It seems that today can only stop here. However, there are so many 'flies' in this realm, where did you get the news..."

There was a hint of confusion and impatience in his voice, and after leaving such a sentence, the man's whole body was once again wrapped in black mud, as if he had melted into the darkness, and disappeared at the end of the tunnel.

"Gone?"

Aozaki frowned suspiciously, but soon, her confusion was answered.

Because almost for tens of seconds after the man left, a burst of hurried footsteps came from the tunnel behind.

After a while, more than a dozen black shadows quickly arrived here in various ways, some stopping near the wreckage of the tram, and some continuing forward.

Because of the dim light, it was almost impossible to see the appearance of those figures, and Touko subconsciously stood in front of the boy, revealing a vigilant posture.

But immediately Aozaki Rin behind her spoke.

"It seems to be Father Eiri ,Touko Onee-chan."

“......Eiri? "
  The girl's confused voice echoed in the tunnel, and at this moment, one of the group of dark shadows stepped forward and turned on the flashlight in his hand.

The light illuminated the corner of the tunnel for a moment, making Touko squint instinctively, but also let her see the situation clearly at the moment.

Near the wreckage of the tram, several surrogates, dressed in black priest uniforms and hanging cross pendants, all armed with black keys or equipped with gray ingots, scattered as if investigating the trace of something.

In front of her, a handsome young man with long black hair and vertical shoulders, and round-rimmed glasses outside the priest's uniform, holding a flashlight in his hand as if he did not expect the situation in front of him to be like this, sighed lightly.

"Rin and Touko? In short, it is safe for the time being, so let's go back to the church for details. "