Chapter 64: Cath Palug, your master is leaving.

Rin Aozaki walked down the corridor leading to the castle courtyard, and compared to the past, even if he had never been in battle, he was wearing a magic mask on his face at the moment.

If nothing else, it's just because his face is so pale that people can see the problem at a glance.

And Aozaki Rin did not refuse, just did his best to make as much land as possible rich, but halfway through, the hematopoietic ability in his body was finally not comparable to the speed of consumption, causing him to pass out due to excessive blood loss halfway, so that this matter was temporarily suspended.

Fortunately, after returning to Camelot, because the Saxon army once again began to offend Britain, his righteous sister also happened to gather the army and prepare to leave.

Originally, Rin Aozaki should have accompanied Artoria to the battlefield on the front line as usual.

But Merlin, who knew the actual situation, persuaded his sister to stay in Camelot, on the grounds that "the rear also needs to be guarded".

But the fact was that he was actually a little unstable in his grip with the sword at that time, and relying on Merlin's illusion, he could barely hide this matter.

As for now, it was because a few days ago, before the army set out, in order to prevent excessive consumption of food and grass on the way, Aozaki Rin asked Merlin to draw a part of his own blood and carry it with the army in case of emergency.

The price was naturally his weak face at the moment, but even so, he used "adapting to Merlin's newly made magic mask" as an excuse to dispel the doubts of others.

Although the steps under his feet were a little strenuous but not remarkable, Rin Aogasaki understood that if he did not exercise in the garden as usual, he would probably soon cause concern to others.

It's just that compared to his physical state, he is still more worried about the current situation in Britain.

Although the irrigation of his blood temporarily solved the food problem in several areas, as Merlin told him, the people often looked more "crazy" when they saw hope.

It is precisely because of miracles that areas that are not favored by miracles will be more eager for miracles.

Under the demands and expectations of all parties, coupled with the fact that the Saxons also intend to take away the grain and grass, the situation in Britain is still a little anxious, and if you do not pay attention, you will once again enter the danger of having no food to eat.

Through the experience of these days, Rin Aogasaki also realized that what Merlin said was right.

His blood alone really cannot save the whole of Britain and satisfy the entire land.

It's not enough, more is needed, but where is the way ...

The pale little face under the mask was filled with sadness, and before he knew it, the boy came to the courtyard.

But what he didn't expect was that there were already people staying here before him.

"Ah, it's Mr. Ian! Are you exercising again? "

"Hmm. What are you doing, Gareth? "

I could only hear a slight rustling sound of earth near the girl, and Rin Aozaki asked with some confusion.

"Did you say this? I'm just planting flowers. Didn't it happen to be a storm the other day? The flowers in the garden were blown down by the strong wind, and I thought it would be a pity to throw away these scattered flowers like this, so I planned to bury them in the soil as fertilizer for the next batch of flowers, just to save a little. "

Wiping the beads of sweat on his forehead, leaving a trace of dirt on his fair skin, Gareth squatted on the edge of the flower bed, carefully holding an intact flower in both hands, with a lively and vigorous smile on his face.

But what puzzled Gareth was that the boy was stunned for some reason after listening to his words, and then asked her a strange question.

"Gareth, is fertilization better than watering?"

“...... What are you talking about, Mr. Ian? Although water is important, fertilizer can make flowers live longer, of course, this is only in comparison, both are very important for plants. "