Chapter 69: Aozaki Aoko

The sound of rain rustling outside the window, the sound of water droplets crackling and beating emerald leaves like a hurried drumbeat, and the clanging sound of raindrops dripping on the windowsill in the stagnant water form a harmonious sonata.
  In the magic workshop in the mountains, the aroma of coffee lingered in the air, Aozaki Touko wrote and drew on the manuscript paper on the table, and from time to time glanced at the boy who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa not far away, with a faint smile on the corner of his lips.

It's just that the smile on the girl's face didn't last long, and the pair of delicate and delicate eyebrows were slightly wrinkled together, and as the brisk footsteps in the corridor got closer and closer, there was a little more helplessness between her eyebrows.

Sure enough, a few seconds later, the wooden sliding door of the workshop was pulled open with a slight rudeness, and then a voice full of vitality and youthfulness sounded.

"Ah, sure enough! I know..."

The girl who opened the sliding door was wearing a dark sailor suit, and her chest under the red bow tie bulged with a beautiful curve, obviously she was only a girl who had just entered the age of a girl, but the girl's body already had some delicate curves.

A long chestnut hair gently spread to the slender waist, a pleated skirt wrapped under the straight buttocks, a pair of slender and fair beautiful legs covered with a pair of black silk stockings, and the toes of the round-toed uniform leather shoes under the feet lightly touched the ground, as if they were shaking off the rainwater that accidentally fell into the shoes.

Aoko Aozaki held the door frame with one hand and a red umbrella that was still dripping with water droplets in the other, and after seeing the boy lying on the sofa, a flash of joy flashed in her dark blue eyes, and she subconsciously shouted.

But immediately, the "silent" gaze cast by the black-haired girl in the workshop and the steady and long breathing of the boy made her immediately understand the current situation, and she couldn't help but lower her voice and muttered to herself as if she had not finished speaking.

“...... Over here. "

Leaning the red umbrella in his hand against the door, Aozaki Aoko gently pulled the door shut, lowered her steps and slowly walked to the small stool next to the sofa, sat down directly without being ladylike, supported her thigh with her elbows, supported her chin with one hand, and looked at the boy's quiet sleeping face for a while, the corners of her mouth slightly upturned
.

Then as if noticing something, he said softly.

"It's too dangerous to sleep with glasses..."

Although she was a little curious about why the boy wore glasses, Aoko Aozaki did not ask at this time, she guessed that it must be some strange prop made by her sister Orange Aogasaki to solve the boy's blindness problem anyway.

Gently taking off the glasses on the boy's small face and folding them aside, Aozaki Aoko found that the boy who was curled up was still holding a ball of wool and an unfinished glove in his arms.

The girl blinked in confusion, and after hesitating for a while, she picked up a small paper ball on the side and gently threw it at the black-haired girl not far away, but it just smashed on the other party's head, making Aoko's face instantly show a "bad" expression.

And Aozaki Touko, who was originally calculating some complicated magic formulas, was disturbed like this, and her brows subconsciously wrinkled, but thinking that the boy was still asleep, she just took a slight deep breath, turned her head, and cast a questioning look towards the apologetic Aoko Aozaki.

Aoko Aozaki clasped her hands together and apologized silently, and only after a moment did she point to the unfinished gloves in the boy's arms, and her eyes under her slender eyelashes blinked smartly, as if asking "what is this?"

She didn't expect her sister to just ask such a boring question, Aozaki Tpuko wanted to ignore the other party, but it seemed to think of something, a smile flashed in her eyes, and she casually picked up a blank piece of manuscript paper at hand and wrote on it.

Then lift it up and show it to the other party.

- [Your birthday present.] ]

Aozaki Aoko froze for a moment, and then a sense of depression immediately appeared on her pretty face, and she glanced at her sister with some resentment.

It's not that she doesn't like the birthday present that the boy is going to give her next month, but she is a little distressed, and this matter is actually known in advance.