Chapter 26:You take my son,so I will take your brother

Orkney County, since the death of King Lot, who ruled the territory, this land has become a woman's "independent kingdom". 

At this moment, deep in the castle palace, a woman was reading the letter in her hand. 

She wore a dark color magic dress, a crown of thorns on her head, a black veil covering her face, and long white-blond hair that was silky and scattered on the throne. 

Even if you can't see her appearance, you can still judge from the full curve and delicate waist of her chest that is crunched up by the dress, as well as the slender and fair beautiful legs exposed under the split skirt, and you can judge that she should be a beauty. 

It's just that the temperament of this woman is completely opposite to the elegance that people imagine, and she looks gloomy. 

After silently reading the letter in her hand, causing it to burn into ashes in her hand, after a while, the woman seemed to suppress her anger and spit out two words. 1T4pRb

"--Traitor!" 1T4pRb

The cold and jealous voice echoed in the empty castle hall, causing a pair of boys and girls of similar ages standing on the side, as well as a gloomy-looking teenager, to look at their noses, noses and mouths, mouths and hearts, and silent. 

- And the woman is the current owner of Orkney and the daughter of King Arthur, Morgan. 

Watching the ashes of the letter slowly dissipate in the air, to be honest, Morgan couldn't understand why things were the way they were. 

You know, Gawain, as the best of all her children, should have carried out her orders perfectly. 

In the end, he betrayed her and took Arthur's side directly... 

"Is that Arthur really as good as you say!" 

Whispering indignantly, thinking back to the contents of Gawain's letter, Morgan's hand gripping the armrest of the throne became harder and harder, and there was anger in his eyes under the veil. 

She is not just angry at the betrayal of her own children, but more unfair about what is happening so far. 

After all, if the person who inherits the new king at this moment, and the person called "Arthur" by the people is her younger brother and is a man, Morgan will not have the slightest opinion about his existence, and can even take the initiative to put down his body to assist the other party. 

But she knew that the person who occupied the throne at this time was a woman like her, a "fake" created by her father and Merlin.

In this case, she who is also a woman and inherits the "power of the island" is obviously more qualified to sit in that position, but why is it not she who becomes the new ruler of Britain. 

All this is just the partiality and injustice of fate. 

Taking a deep breath, Morgan calmed herself down. 

Originally, she planned to make Gawain embarrass the other party at Artoria's succession ceremony and make it majestic, but now it backfired. 

Not only did she not even achieve the original purpose, but she even gave a son for nothing, so that the other party had an extra capable general. 

"But it's far from over." 

Looking at the crystal ball suspended in front of him, the reflection of a blind boy with black hair wearing a white cloak and removing his hood appeared. 

The corners of Morgan's lips were slightly upturned, and his slender white fingers tapped the armrest, with a smile in his eyes. 

"Since you have taken away my throne, then I will take away your most important 'thing'. I'll also let you taste what the pain of loss is, hehe..." 

The gloomy sneer like a witch floated faintly, making the boys and girls on the side tremble subconsciously, while the gloomy teenager on the other side frowned slightly and glanced at his mother, who was laughing softly, without showing emotion. 

 ...... 

"What's wrong, Ian?" 

Inside the tent where the marching army was stationed, looking at the boy who had just taken off his hood and stood in place with a confused expression, Artoria asked puzzled. 

“...... I always felt as if someone was spying on me just now. "

An indescribable feeling lingered in Aozaki's heart, after all, he did feel a gaze-like presence, but except for his  sister Artoria, he did not notice the aura of others. 

"Peep? Could it be the magician over there in Voltigern? What the hell is that guy Merlin doing, isn't it that guy's job to avoid this happening..."

Artoria frowned, not thinking that it was a boy's delusion, and subconsciously feeling dissatisfied that some white-haired magician might be fishing in troubled waters somewhere. 

However, as soon as her words fell, a somewhat helpless voice came from outside the tent. 

"This is really wronging me, I have just set up the enchantment around the barracks." 

Merlin stepped into the tent with his wand in hand, speechless at the fact that the girl always considered herself irresponsible. 

However, he immediately changed his words, glanced at Aozaki Rin, and continued. 

"But well... There was indeed a peep from other magicians just now, but not from Voltigern's side. You don't have to worry about that now, after all, the most important thing right now is the victory of the next war. "

"Is it really okay..." 

There was a slight doubt about Merlin's explanation, and after a long while, Artoria could only sigh. 

Because she knew that if the man in front of her didn't want to say it, no one could force him to say it. Moreover, as Merlin said, they most needed to focus on the war that was about to begin. 

After the first round of supplies and manpower had been prepared, in response to the expectations of the people, Artoria had sent troops two days earlier, intending to first seize a territory occupied by Votigen's army to regain the confidence of the people. 

And now, they are also in the process of taking a break on the march.

"Speaking of which, isn't Kai here?" 

After walking around the barracks and not finding his righteous brother, Rin Aozaki was slightly confused, and only then did he just enter the independent tent where Artoria was. 

"Kai were sent by me to investigate the route of the march ahead. After all, this time the preparation is relatively rushed, and the materials we brought with us are not very sufficient, so we must take the shortest route to fight quickly in order to win this battle better. "

Artoria smiled helplessly, although she had tried her best to apply for material support from those great lords before, but sure enough, before seeing the actual results, those people all searched and only sent a little material over. 

One has to sigh that it is not for nothing that the previous wars against Voltigern will fail. 

Rin Aozaki nodded, and just as he was about to continue saying something, there was a sudden commotion outside the tent. 

"It's not good, my king! Lord Kai, he... He was knocked down by a cat demon! "