Chapter 11:Belief

"So the only class left is Assassin?" The Holy Grail War is finally about to begin. "

In the underground workshop of the Tohsaka House in Fuyuki City, Tohsaka Tokiomi looked at the spiritual disk held by his disciple Kotomine Kirei and used by the church to monitor the survival of followers, and thought a little.

After all, in this Holy Grail War, as far as the information he has obtained so far, in addition to the "Royal Three Families", the contestants are also the head of the Archibald family, a genius magician from the Clock Tower, and the Sajyou family, who may also be chosen as one of the Imperial Lords.

In order to ensure that the Tohsaka family can successfully obtain the Holy Grail this time, Tohsaka Tokiomi also deliberately reached some cooperation with his old friend, and accepted the other party's son Kirei as a disciple in the past, in order to obtain intelligence from another angle in the Holy Grail War.

"It is estimated that in a few days, Assassin should be summoned. But the teacher... Is there really no problem with that Servant? "

Although he said worried words in his mouth, Kirei's expression did not change at all, not even the ups and downs of his tone, as if there was an emptiness inside, and his eyes were as quiet as dead water.

"Oh, don't worry,Kirei, although that king may be a little casual in personality, his strength is beyond doubt. In addition, we still have a spell on our side, as long as we reserve a stroke at the end, then the plan can go smoothly. "

 Knowing what his disciple was worried about, Tohsaka Tokiomi chuckled and patted the other party's shoulder, signaling that he didn't need to worry.

At the same time, he picked up the wine glass on the side, took a sip of red wine, as if he was holding a victory, with an elegant and confident smile on his face.

It's just that all this in Kirei's opinion, but it can't cause any waves in his heart.

And he would have said that before, because when he summoned the follower, he found that the golden king cast him a pleasant gaze that seemed to see through everything, which made his heart slightly confused.

Kotomine Kirek looked at Tohsaka Toliomi's back, his dull face with a slight distress like self-inquiry.

He couldn't understand his teacher's joy or whether he should rejoice in it.

Lord, if you can truly hear the confessions of all the lambs, please tell me.

What the hell am I after...

......

Three days later, at the F airport closest to Fuyuki, a plane from Germany slowly landed on the runway.

Soon, inside the cabin door of the plane, a mature woman wearing a silver fox fur coat and knee-length boots, a silk shawl, and delicate silver hair and red eyes, looked around like she was on her first outing, with excitement on her face.

"Wow, is this Japan? I have seen it in books before, but there are some places where you really have to actually come to feel the difference.

"I heard that the 'rotten culture' in this country seems to be very developed, anyway, the Holy Grail War will not be blatantly held during the day, so let's go to the nearby bookstore first, Saber!"

Facing the expectation contained in Irisvel's innocent eyes, Arthur, who was dressed in a decent black suit, as if a classical court deacon, twitched his eyebrows slightly and said dryly.

"If you're looking for that kind of book, forgive me for not being able to go along, Master." But to be safe, I will still protect you around the bookstore after the spiritualization. "

Understand the interest of his lord, after all, these days together, even if Arthur does not want to understand, he knows some strange knowledge from Irisvel's mouth, and even sometimes by this naïve woman Amway's books about "rotten culture".

Seriously, if he could, Arthur really wanted to wash his brain, and at the same time scolded his past self, why he couldn't refuse his royal lord's eyes at the books he recommended to him at that time, which led to him almost having nightmares these days.

"Eh... Doesn't Saber pick a few copies? Obviously, you have read all the things I recommended to you two days ago. "

Irisvel blinked in a little confusion, although she understood her duties in this Holy Grail War and the wishes of the Einzbern family, but it was because she understood that she wanted to enjoy her life again in the end.

"Please don't remind me of that again, Master."

Arthur put his hand on his forehead and said with a little headache. To be honest, he would rather fight another enemy of the level of the Roman emperor Lucius Hibeleus than read that type of book again.

"Well, since that's the case, let's just stroll around casually, and it can also be used as a means to attract the enemy out."

Seeing that there was one less "fancier" all of a sudden,Irisvel sighed lightly as if regretful, and had to put away her chic hobbies, adjust her mentality, and change her psychology towards dealing with the Holy Grail War.

“...... I can't thank you enough for that, Master. "

Arthur couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, glad that he had escaped.

However, he has no problem with the strategy adopted by Irisvel.

After all, he did not have any special detection ability to find the enemy's followers in a short time, and his imperial lord had just arrived here, and there was no way to use the enchantment to collect all the intelligence at once.

So the best way to do it right now is to take the initiative and take the lead in provoking the first battle, and then adjust the strategy according to the situation.

Although this plan is slightly risky and easy to be "profitable", Arthur is confident in his own strength, and he urgently needs a battle to make himself forget something.

After making a plan, the master and slave wandered around the shopping streets of Fuyuki City just like ordinary tourists.

It wasn't until the sun set and the night covered the sky that Arthur, after consulting Alice Phil, came to a warehouse street in the eastern part of the seaside park that almost no one visited, and summoned his equipment.

The black suit was instantly replaced by bright silver armor and blue shawl, and a bladed scabbard and hidden in the invisible air flow of the holy sword also appeared in Arthur's hand.

In the next second, under the night, a clear fighting Aura was unabashedly released from the body of the knight king, announcing that all the enemies hidden in the secret were here.

......

Meanwhile, the Sajyou House, inside the [Botanical Garden].

As if sensing something, Rin Aozaki smiled at Manaka after arranging everything in the house.

"Then, I'll go to test it first, and my sister will observe the enemy through the image transmitted back by the demon and formulate a strategy."

"Hmm. But if it's too dangerous, remember to come back in time,Mibu. Big deal, we don't want the Holy Grail. "

After three days of grinding and still unable to tell the truth,Manaka was inexplicably angry with herself, and could only temporarily adopt the strategy of pretending to let the teenager go out to fight, and then she tried to solve the strategy of those participating royal lords as soon as possible.

So, at this moment, she showed a worried but well-behaved attitude, indicating that she would stay at home well and not increase the rest of the risks.

"I know, I won't force myself,Onee-chan."

With a chuckle, the young man snapped his fingers, and in the countless flying papers, his figure disappeared.