Chapter 79: Do you believe in Gravity

The Koenji family's mansion is located on a hill away from the station, as if deliberately sheltered from the hustle and bustle of the city, at the end of a long ramp.

However, this also means that it will take a long time to get from the ghostly house-like house to the station at the other end of the city.

It was already the state of sunset, coupled with the walking of this stretch, before you knew it, the night gradually covered the sky, and the street was slowly lit up with street lamps for lighting.

With at least four stops and a stretch of country trail to his home in the countryside, Aozaki wasn't impatient with the time-consuming stretch he had gotten used to after all these years.

However, he still felt a little sorry for his sister Aozaki Touko who came to pick him up specifically, because he could actually go back by himself.

"Sorry Touko Onee-chan, I trouble you every time."

"It's okay, just exercise, after all, if you stay in the workshop all the time, your body will rust." And although you are wearing this pair of glasses now, the actual effect has yet to be measured, in case it doesn't work on the way. "

"It won't.Touko Onee-chan didn't break things so easily, because the gramophone didn't break down for years. "

"That's a pretty high rating. But glasses are a little different from gramophones. "

Aozaki Touko chuckled, after all, the gramophone that could help the boy recite words was only something she had tried to play with before, and she didn't think that Aozaki Rin would cherish it so much, and until now there had not been a single failure.

However, it is precisely because of the boy's attitude of treating others unconsciously as indifferent things and treating them as precious things that makes people feel that he is somewhat cute in some ways.

"Speaking of which, when I was in church today, did Suse teach anything new?"

Like an ordinary older sister's concern for her younger brother, Aozaki asked casually as if she didn't care much.

"It's about the same as usual, it's the recognition of some new characters... But Touko Onee-chan, why did Ritsuka Onee-chan say that boys can only bathe with girls when they are adults? "

Frowning, Rin Aozaki looked up with obvious confusion on his face.

After all, it is clearly said that it is something that is not allowed now, why can it be done in the future?

"What?"

Aozaki Touko seemed to be startled and stunned for a moment, not understanding why the nun of the church would specifically tell the boy about this, after all, with the character of that nun, he should not deliberately do this, unless there is some premise.

Looking at the doubt on Aozaki Rin's innocent little face, as if remembering something,Touko suddenly said with some seriousness.

"Wait a minute, Rin, I'll ask you a question before I do that. Shouldn't Aoko have gone into the bathroom with you some time ago? "

"Hmm."

I didn't quite understand why the girl suddenly mentioned this, but Rin Aozaki nodded subconsciously and said at the same time.

"But not after last time, because I told my sister that I couldn't do that. So, why not now, but later,Touko Onee-chan? "

"Well... You'll understand later, you don't need to know so much now. "

Not knowing how to explain it for a moment, Aozaki Touko changed the subject with a slightly reluctant smile.

In fact, she was not bothering how to explain this to the boy, but she was speechless for a while about the behavior of her sister Aoko Aozaki.

Although she knew from a long time ago that her sister Aoko had a very close relationship with the boy, she did not expect that at this age, this intimacy had not changed in any way.

Suspecting for a moment that he might have to be in prison to see that "stupid" sister in the future, Aozaki's mind was slightly complicated.

I have to say that she has a good control on herself,because Rin is still young, really afraid that the police will come to arrest her one day...

It was clear that she was a magician, but she rebuked her incomplete sister with the rules of the secular world, and Touko sighed helplessly.

During the conversation, the two of them also slowly came to the vicinity of the station.

It's just that compared to usual, Aozaki always feels that today's station seems to be exceptionally deserted, and there is no other sound except for the flickering sound of the faulty advertising sign.

Sitting on a platform seat with Aozaki Touko waiting for the next train to arrive, Rin Aozaki felt that the air in the vicinity gave a strange feeling, but she was not sure.

As he pondered, with a light illuminating the dark tunnel and a rumbling track friction, a tram gradually stopped on the edge of the platform.

"The tram is coming, let's go, Rin."

Putting away the palm-sized magic note in his hand and putting it in the pocket of his uniform, Aozaki Touko took the boy's hand and entered the train.

But what surprised her a little was that today I don't know what day it was, there were no other passengers in the train, except for the end of this carriage, sitting alone a middle-aged man in a black coat.

He didn't think about this kind of thing, and at the moment the door of the train closed, Aozaki Touko subconsciously took Aozaki Rin to sit at the other end of the carriage.

However, she and the boy had just taken their seats, and the middle-aged man who was sitting diagonally opposite them, who seemed to be closing his eyes and nurturing his mind, suddenly opened his black eyes like pig iron, and said to himself.

"Do you believe in gravity?"

Well?

Don't think that the other party is talking to themselves, then the rest may be asking the two of them, Aozaki Touko frowned and glanced at the middle-aged man at the end of the carriage, not intending to pay attention to the other party.

Even if it's a pick-up, this age is a little too exaggerated...

Feeling a man's strange behavior in his heart, Aozaki Touko wanted to take out the pocket notes and continue to think about some questions, but then found that the boy next to her became a little serious for some reason, and his body tensed slightly.

"What's wrong, Rin?"

Thinking that the boy was frightened by the man's inexplicable way of talking, the girl wanted to say something comforting, but Rin Aozaki replied.

"Touko Onee-chan, that person's body... It smells of blood. Not yet, but now it's suddenly appearing....."

Aozaki Touko was stunned for a moment, and a sense of vigilance crept up her spine like an electric current, straight to her head.

Her pretty face immediately did not show any expression, instinctively protected the boy behind her, stood up, stared at the man in the distance with cold eyes, and questioned.

"Magician?"

However, the man did not answer her question, but just said to himself.

"Is there gravity between people? I didn't believe this before, because it was probably just accidental.

"But now ... Oh, I didn't expect that when I first came to this land, I met the heir of the noble. This may be proof of that sentence. "

The man chuckled, turned his gaze, and met the girl's gaze.

And at this moment, as if she was being targeted by a higher creature in the ecological niche, the girl's body stiffened for a moment.