Chapter 33: Thank you for another one

The evening breeze brings a sense of refreshment.

After attending the celebration banquet, Gawain who had just been a little drunk became a lot more spirited, and at the same time thought about the new way to make mashed potatoes.

But at this moment, an illusion-like voice suddenly sounded behind him.

"I will never forgive someone who betrayed me..."

Gawain's sweaty hair suddenly stood up, the drunkenness on his body completely receded, and he subconsciously turned his head to see it, with an incredulous expression on his face.

"-Mother?!"

However, there was no figure behind him, only a wisp of evening breeze blowing gently. 1T4pRb

Meanwhile, a tavern outside the castle. 1T4pRb

Merlin came out drunk and blushing, obviously not just drinking. 1T4pRb

"Okay, okay, I know Cath Palug, I won't throw you aside next time, I'll take you with me." But if Ian knew, he would probably be angry, right? "

Faced with the small animal standing on his shoulder constantly hammering his face with his palm to express his dissatisfaction, Merlin had to say helplessly.

Speaking of which, he originally thought that the other party, currently named Fou, should always follow the other party after being so close to the boy.

But perhaps he noticed the essence of his own being, similar to his emotions that are still empty now, and occasionally, the other party would go out with him.

But is it also possible that he's original appearance is not just close, but submissive?

The thought flashed through Merlin's mind, but he immediately smiled and shook his head in denial.

In his opinion, it is estimated that Fou feels that the boy's daily life is too regular and a little boring, so he will look at the surroundings from another perspective with him from time to time.

"Fou~Fou!"

To Merlin's words, Fou simply responded twice, and the white-haired magician immediately understood and smiled. 1T4pRb

"You're right. Ian doesn't understand those things either, so he doesn't get angry. But let's talk about this next time. As for now..."

Merlin looked in the direction of the castle in the distance, thinking that he should go back and arrange the enchantment of the castle.

But before he could take a step, as if he saw something surprising, the smile on his face froze at once.

"Oops, like accidentally letting some troublesome woman slip in. But now it's too late to stop it, and if she goes back, Lily will definitely be furious again..."

Merlin thought about countermeasures with some headache, and finally turned to glance at the tavern behind him and said to Fuv on his shoulder.

"Sure enough, let's go back and drink a little more, and go back tomorrow morning!" l

As he spoke, the man re-entered the tavern where he had just left, as if he was shirking responsibility.

On the other side, the dark forest.

Morgan rode a black steed, galloping through the dense forest, his pretty face under the black veil with resentment.

"Wait for me, Arthur! Today's shame will be doubled! "