Chapter 36: Merlin's help

Orkney, inside the castle. 

For all the servants in the castle, today may be a special day. 

Because their hostess is not always unstable today, so cold that just getting close can make people shiver, but with a bright smile, even if one of them makes a mistake in cleaning, they are not scolded.

However, this change made these servants feel even more uneasy, and they wondered if it was because the end of the world was approaching, so that their hostess would show this expression. 

At this moment, Morgan, who was the center of fear, was standing in his magic workshop with a smile on his face, looking at the sword in his hand with the engraving, "Only the king can pull the sword out of the stone", with satisfaction in her eyes. 

"Arthur, Arthur, you never thought you would make a mistake in such a place, did you? I want to see how you can establish your prestige now that you have lost the sword in the stone. "

Recalling that night, when she faded the disguise of a peasant woman in front of Artoria and revealed her true gender, the shocked look of the other party, Morgan could not control the curve of the corners of her mouth, and even the full curve on her chest trembled softly with her laughter. 

But before she could laugh, her daughter Gareth's voice came from outside the door. 

"Mother, there is a knight outside the castle who has come specifically to give allegiance to you, and I hope you can meet him." 

"Isn't that kind of person coming to the door in three days and two heads? Ignore it, let the guards kick him out for me. "

Morgan's thin eyebrows frowned slightly, and her pretty face had an impatient look. 

Because of the so-called knights, she saw a lot, especially after the death of King Lot, the original owner of Orkney County. 

After all, a woman sits in the entire Orkney County, plus this woman is extraordinarily beautiful and has royal blood, even if occasionally some brutal remarks about this woman circulate, it still can't stop some people's greed. 

So Morgan knew exactly what those who volunteered to pledge allegiance wanted, and she was not interested in it at all, and she didn't bother to waste time on such things. 

With that effort, she might as well think about how to snatch the other party's brother from the hands of Arthur and make she has heart ache. 

However, Gareth outside the door did not leave immediately, and after a while, as if plucking up courage, he spoke intermittently. 

"But, but mother, that knight should be a very brave man. When he came, he even brought the head and severed limbs of many demon beasts, really, really can we receive him? "

Knowing that her daughter was probably starting to commit "knightly disease" again, Morgan just wanted to open her mouth to reprimand, but glanced at the sword in the stone in her hand, and suddenly felt that there was no need to be angry today. 

So, after thinking about it, she locked the sword in her hand into the secret magic chest and replied. 

“...... In that case, you first let that person go to the main hall to wait for me, and I will come over later." "

"Yes, yes! I'll go right away, mother! "

As if receiving an unexpected answer, the girl outside the door left a little excitedly. 

Although Morgan was not interested in this matter, she was in a good mood today, and she was indeed a little curious about the knight who could kill the demon beast.