Chapter 19: Choice

"That guy really caught up, it's a bit of trouble." 

In the thick snow-covered forest, a group of four people ran quickly against the wind and snow. Merlin suddenly frowned at this time, and his face became a little heavy. 

He knew that the character of Voltigern would never let him and others go easily. But I didn't expect that they would come so quickly. 

In this way, it seems that their luck is really not very good, and they actually happened to bump into Votigen, who was already carrying an army. 

"What's next? If it continues like this, it is estimated that it will not be long before they catches up. Can't you figure it out with your magic? "

Kai's expression was a little ugly, and his steps kept stopping. Even he would have heard countless horse hooves coming from the rear. 

Judging by the sound alone, there are at least a hundred people chasing them. 

What's more, there is the most powerful enemy in Britain at the moment - the humble king Voltigern, named "White Dragon Incarnation"! 

"If it were someone else, you could still use illusion to hide it... But Voltigern was too familiar with my illusions, and even if he used illusions under his nose, he would be quickly recognized. 

"If I want to deceive that person, I need at least some time to prepare." 

Merlin shook his head, cutting off Kay's expectations, knowing that the thing they lacked most right now was time. 

Just as he frowned and thought about what was the safest method, Aozaki Rin, who had been following them together, suddenly stopped, stood in place and spoke. 

"Nee-san, you go first, I'll break the back." 

"Nope!" x2

Artoria and Kai refused in unison, and stopped as well, clearly not intending to agree to the boy's suggestion. 

"But if we continue like this, we will definitely be caught up." At that time, the previous achievements will be lost. "

Knowing that Votigern and his righteous sister were mortal enemies, Rin Aogasaki knew that someone must now slow down the march of the enemy's army before his
sister had a chance to escape. 

"Please rest assured that my sword skills are the strongest among everyone, and even if I can't stop the other party, there is a way to escape."

Moreover, the main target of Voltigeng is your sister, even if I am captured in the worst case, the other party should not directly execute me, but will use me as a blackmail." But by then, my sister had already escaped and could find another chance to rescue me. 

"So, please go first with Merlin and Kai,nee-chan." 

Rin Aozaki said reasonably, seriously persuading the girl. 

But Artoria couldn't nod at all, and said anxiously. 

"Nope! Instead of leaving you alone to break the back, let's fight them directly! Maybe you can directly solve Voltigern here at that time, and the things after that will not be so troublesome! At the end of the day, even if it's going to be broken, it's up to me. After all, the other party's target is not me! "

The tone became a little impulsive, even though she believed in the boy's swordsmanship, Artoria did not dare to imagine what would be good if there was a slight accident in this. 

Admittedly, the boy's words made perfect sense, and it was the surest way to keep the king that the people of Britain had been waiting for. 

But if you can't even protect your own brother, what qualifications can you be king?