8) KABIR~ Overdoing

"Are you Sure?" I couldn't help but question Nalini'd decision to tag along to the dinner at Khan's place. Even though I was pretty sure she was in a much better health because her hormones seemed in control. She dared to talk back to me again. And that was exactly why, I was questioning the whole past week. She'd been quite submissive and did nothing at all. When I left, she was always sound asleep and when I got back to the room any time of the day, she was always binging her Netflix.

I never in my life expected Nalini to be the type to do such things. She seemed way too outrageous to like the idea of laying around in bed, eating chocolates. Yet she had been less trouble, and I didn't mind it as long as she didn't get on my nerves. And right now, she was doing the same shit again.

When she stepped out in her beige knee length silk dress topped with a similar beige blazer, my heart stopped. White being my favourite colour and Nalini slayed every single shade of it against her golden skin. My heart almost skipped a beat seeing the deep shade of maroon on her lips and her eyes looking so doe, they could make me give her anything she wanted from me right there

"Should I change?" She asked crossing her arms and I just stared at her. I had long realised how I ogled at her was way too off limits. But why was it? We were legally married, so it was rather a right I could practice.

"You look just fine." I sighed and she just threw her hair back. The bounce her curls added was rather a cute thing to watch. I was attracted to her yet it was awful to realise it. She was pretty and not in a good way. It sucked how beautiful she was despite her annoying attitude.

"Where's your wedding band?" I noticed her empty finger. She looked at her hand and let out a small sigh.
"I don't wear it usually. Unless it's a major event." She shrugged but before she could walk away, I caught her wrist.
"Put it on." I stared in her eyes and she gave me a gentle push walking back inside the closet. No arguments. I liked it.

Now she looked complete. The fact that she was still wearing the pendant I gave her last time, made her attire even prettier. I nodded my head in satisfaction. "Let's go." I muttered as we started making our way outside.
.
.
.
.
"I swear to god Nalini, Behave." I warned her already foreseeing the events that were going to unfold and one of them was me raging inside. What the hell was wrong with me to start this dinner with such thoughts.

She wrapped her arm around mine. "Shut up, Kabir." The door opened and we both stepped inside to be greeted by Mr.Khan and his girlfriend. I sighed internally when I saw the same freaking look on his face when he saw Nalini. His eyes showed just how much he was into her and that ticked me somewhere.

The fact that despite all the differences and hatred I might have for Nalini, she was still My woman. And until the day she was, she'd be mine. No matter if it was about love, hate, her sarcasm, her smiles, her lips she kept biting, her doe eyes that looked like that of a lost kid. We grasp on her arms tightened gently as I greeted him with a small hug.

I wished I could smash his face right there. I knew it was going to be a tough time holding my urges to do it throughout. But I needed patience. A lot of patience. Because deep down I knew, this was going to end bad both ways. Nalini didn't take anyone's shit, I was sure she won't take his either. Well even if she ignored it, I definitely wouldn't leave this place before beating the shit out of him.

He wanted to hug Nalini who just politely extended her hand forward for a greet. My lips curved slightly. But the next thing made me want to leave right away. Khan kissed the back of her hand and I wanted to kiss his face with my punch. I don't know where everything was coming from. The anger, it was unusual.