21) NALINI~ SugarMoon

I inhaled a deep breath, wanting to stretch my body but Kabir's arm around me held me close to him. I groaned as I recollected everything that had happened a day before. I sighed as I turned gently to face Kabir. He was sleeping peacefully, we were pretty late and I knew because the sunlight glimmered the room through the curtains.

I eyed Kabir's face. Last night was fresh in my head. He didn't let me go, he held me close and I cried. I shared what I felt and he just listened. I wanted him to speak something. I wanted him to share too, but maybe something was still holding him back. Maybe it was truly just me who had started liking him a bit too much. He cared, but it didn't guarantee his feelings. He was just a caring person, he cared for everyone in his own way. I had to accept that maybe Kabir truly wasn't happy about this marriage. Maybe he needed time? Space?

I frowned. It just was a little disappointing, just a little. My eyes shifted down to his lips and then up his eyes. I hadn't taken my robe off last night, if I did. It would have been so fucking hard for us to sleep in each other's arms. I cussed Trisha and Akshita loud and clear in my head. Those bitches had selected the sluttiest outfits ever. Why did I let my sadness overcome me so much that I couldn't even pack my own luggage. Shitheads.

I closed my eyes and I pressed my head against his neck. Kabir shifted and I felt him stretch. He groaned and our eyes met. "Good morning." I said. Despite the fact that the butterflies that creeped inside me when he stared at me blankly for a few seconds.

"Oh it's Mrs.Shekhawat." He said in that husky voice of his. He was teasing me first thing in the morning. I clicked my tongue and wanting to pull away, but his hand on my waist held me still.
"Good morning." He muttered and I pressed my lips in a thin line. "Let me go." I replied as I felt the intimacy a little too overwhelming.

He sighed. I assumed he was going to let me go but in another second he was on top of me. His hands pinned mine beside my head on both sides. His built hovered over mine and he leaned down. His face being an inch away from mine. I turned my face to a side avoiding his stare, as well as the closeness. I was wearing a fucking robe which had probably slid down my shoulders due to the sudden movement. I felt exposed.

"K-Kabir.." I stuttered as he breathed near my jaw. "Shhhh." He whispered against my ear. "Just taking my compensation of last night. I lend you my arms, you lend me.." he said and my heart thundered in my chest. What did he say? His nose brushed my jaw.

"For fuck's sake Kabir, you just woke up." I interjected his horniness and he just chuckled again my skin. "Exactly." He said and I bit my lip.
"Stop biting it." He said and I gently turned my face towards him. He eyed my lips.
"Why?" I asked and craned my neck. I know he was going to do nothing and just tease me. So why not play along?
"Because it makes me want to bite it too." He said and I felt as if someone had exploded something in my stomach. It churned inside. He did not just admit it was tempting to him. My eyes widened when he leaned down and his lips touched my jaw before they turned down my neck.

"Why?" I almost moaned in the paining ecstasy. He kissed the part above my collarbone. I inhaled a sharp breath and then he sucked the skin in. I flinched when his teeth came in contact. "Oh god!"
"Say it correctly sky." He muttered and repeated his actions.
"Kabir please.." I arched my chest up gently and he finally looked up. "Good." He smiled.

I understood what he meant. I breathed hard and he had the guts to smirk before it dissolved. "I happen to have a few old friends here. We'd be meeting them. I'd like them to believe we're enjoying our honeymoon to get rid of him. So, you must have a few marks of mine on you right?" He asked and I just stared at him. Man's brain worked on double speed.

I nodded gently. "And I really wanted to see you blush." He smiled and I blinked in awe. I knew he was teasing me!
"Now tell me one thing, was it a first too?" He asked with all seriousness and I shook my head gently. It wasn't my first time, he had done this before. I would never admit I lacked experience. I looked down avoiding his stare and he kissed my nose. "You're a bad liar." He grinned.