33) NALINI~Yours

(Smut warning) ✨🫣

I bit my lip as I pushed the bday card I made for him in front of him across the kitchen shelf.
He picked it up. It had a beautiful series of our pictures pasted inside it. A happy birthday note outside. And a small series of well wishes on the last page.

"I wish you so much more sweetness Mr. Shekhawat. I will try to be a good wife." He read it out loud and I looked away, heat creeping my neck. I noticed how Kabir's eyes scanned the pages carefully. How his slender yet big hands held the card I made for him. How his fingers traced the outline of our photos. How a smile seeped it's way on his lips.

I wasn't even aware of his moments and how he had me cornered against the shelf in mere seconds. I hugged him. "Happy birthday Kabir." I muttered. I finally said it. He hummed as his arms held my waist and he lifted me off the ground. My ass landed on the kitchen shelf itself as he seated me down.
"Fuck it feels so good." He said. "Having had this surprise from you. Thankyou Nalini." He kissed the side of my hair and I didn't let go.

"Reminds me, I want some cake." He said walking towards the refrigerator. I smirked. "Which one? You have options." I hopped off the shelf landing on my feet softly. Kabir paused and looked back at me. His eyes studying my face.
"Nalini for fuck's sake don't ruin it for me." He was clearly over my puns. I shrugged.

I walked closer to him. "Love, not Nalini, say it correctly." I tapped his nose staring in his eyes. He pulled his hand away from the handle of the refrigerator and he leaned against it. "But Kabir, have I ever complained about how you ruin me? Have I ever complained about how you have spoiled me? Have I complained how you have stained me Kabir." I asked staring at him. My body was a couple inches away from his. What was that distant? Nothing.

I could complain all day how his touch had ruined me. How his fingers, his hands, his fucking body owned my pleasure and it was almost scary how in a short time I was his. The woman I was in the past showed up rarely with him. The woman who didn't know how to love. The woman who never knew what a touch of a man could do to her. The woman who rarely let herself think of how peaceful a man's arms could be.

"I only like stain on my things when I stain them with my own hands Nalini. Aren't you mine?" He asked tilting his head to a side. I smiled gently.
"Am I yours?" I asked back. Was I? Did he take me as his? Or was it all in my head.
His jaw tightened. "You are." His eyes laced with an unknown emotion that I had barely seen in them before. It was a darker shade of love. A darker shade of his claim on me. I smiled unknowingly. I was myself a stranger to the emotion that crept slowly into my heart, my body. Heat prickled inside me.

"What do you want from me?" He uttered nonchalantly. Why would it always be me wanting something from him. His face was void of any emotion that was there before. He knew what I wanted for him. He knew exactly what I wanted from him.

"I want You Kabir." My lips felt dry looking at his pink ones. I was so jealous of how pretty his lips actually were.

"Do you mean it?" He asked, his eyes darkening. Heat rose everywhere on my body. I was still in the same bath robe. It was such an easy access but he was a teaser. He didn't even touch me when asking me. His eyes followed the curve of my neck and then back up in my eyes. I felt goosebumps all over me when he parted his lips and slid his tongue across his lip.

I didn't think it was useful to say another word. I turned around but he held my hand. My heart thumped in my own chest when his hand finally touched mine. "Do you really mean it?" He asked and I still didn't want to utter a word to him. I knew he could see it clearly in my eyes. He could read them and he was reading them.

"Show me you mean it." He said. His voice surprisingly claiming. I turned around to face him. He let my hand go.
There was only one way to show him. My hand found the ribbons of my robe holding it on my body. I was reconsidering what I was about to yet every time the voice in my head just got louder. I pulled the ribbon, baring myself to Kabir. The robe could easily slide off my shoulders but it stayed.