34) KABIR- Mine

Pleasure rippled through me when Nalini finally climbed on top on me. She still teased me. The way she licked her lips had me fucking her mouth again but I held back. I noticed how she looked at me, the desire in her eyes.

The sexiest thing she could do then was to stare at me in my eyes and tell me that she knew exactly why I liked to please her, exactly why I liked to fuck her, exactly why I liked to love her. I stared at her while a smile made it's way on my lips. She didn't know what it was like to fuck yet, she didn't know what it was like to be fucked yet. I was crossing a line, that would simply state that she belonged to me. The line that would justify why I was possibly possessive over her.

"Get on your knees sky." I said. I felt a rush a adrenaline thinking of what I was about to do to her. I am sure she did too. She was on her knees standing upright. I smirked as I shifted behind her. She turned her head back. I leaned down, not being able to resist the urge to kiss her neck. She threw her head back as my hands explored her waist. Her waist that seduced me every chance it got.

I caressed her breasts as my lips fondled the skin of her earlobes, down to her neck. I found the sweet spot and I bit her skin. Nalini withered when I pinched the skin of her waist. "Fuck." She muttered.

"Be patient sky, we will fuck. Just take a breath." I whispered and she breathed in sharply when she realised my hands were headed south. She looked back at me and kissed me. I withdrew my hands and I let her kiss me. I tapped her chin with my thumb and she opened her mouth, giving me access to her tongue. I loved how she was a good learner.

I couldn't comprehend why I had wasted so much energy hating her, when I knew from the first day I laid my eyes on her that she was something. The way she made me feel with the denial was something so exotically special about her. The way she made me want to feel her skin when I saw in her those shorts and my t-shirt.

I groaned gently as I felt the kiss deepening. Nalini was breathless. Her back was arched and Her head supported by my hand. I pushed her down breaking the kiss. She gasped as her face hit the mattress. She leaned down. "Give your hands to me." I instructed. She turned her head gently, breathing hard.

She obliged. "I love how obedient you are to my touch, love." I said and she was instantly pulling her hands away. I held them tightly behind her back. I saw her back arched and her arse so tempting. I couldn't help the smile that was slow but was spreading on my lips. Nothing could compare to this perfect moment.

I tugged her hands gently and she lifted her neck. My other hand reached for her arse and she shivered under my touch. I leaned down and kissed one of her cheeks. I felt muscles in her wrist tighten. I looked up and saw her fists curled.
"Didn't I tell you before Sky, hold back one more time, I'd torture you twice as hard." I warned again and she let her hands be free. Her whimper finally made its way in my ears.

I leaned down again as I put my mouth on her pussy lips. She was wet, for me, it wasn't as surprising as her taking my instructions like a good girl. It was fascinating to hear her moan as she bucked herself against my mouth. "Fuck, Kabir. I need you." She said, somewhere between screaming and moaning.

"You need me where? What you need from me? My fingers, my mouth, my tongue, my dick?" I thrusted two fingers inside her and she cried again pushing back.
"I need you inside me! Your dick inside me!" She said and I laughed gently at the precision while it made me feel so turned on, to hear it from her mouth. "Why don't you fuck me Kabir? Or was it all bark and no bite?" She said looking back over her shoulder. I pulled her hands and she was standing upright on her knees in a mere second.

I thrusted inside her in one single swing. "When I bite Nalini, are you sure you will be able to take it?" She gasped. Her nails hit my abdomen.
"Why don't you find out love?" She said, her head thrown back on my shoulder as I withdrew myself completely before I once again swinged inside her in one long stride. She bit her lip and I was just staring at her expression.