A letter from the author.

A letter to my readers ❤️✨

First and foremost, I'd like to thank my number one reader and beta editor, palak. She had helped me so much throughout my journey of every beautiful story I had been able to write. Her reviews were worth begging and waiting for. She would always help me review my own story in such a detailed way, I failed to start a new chapter without her words.

Then comes all my dear readers. Doesn't matter if you were a silent reader who only barely voted, or were a binge reader reading this story as a one shot, or if you were a true supporter always reviewing every chapter I had ever completed. I loved everything about you guys and your engagement. It means the world to me. It makes me happy that I am able to have you react to my writings so beautifully. I am glad you read this book to its last words. I am grateful that you appreciated me enough to reach this point. I wish your health and a love like Kabir and Nalini.

Love love to everyone. My new book, book 2 of the royal series would be up in July. Book 2 is all about the intense burn romance between Akshita and Abhishek. I hope you will enjoy it as much as you did this book.
Love from my side, hope to see you in the other book. Can't wait for you to love the next book.

Take care, my readers.

A LETTER TO KABIR AND NALINI ✨❤️

Dear Kabir and DARLING ✨🌚,

I started the story with a wish that you two would fall in love as beautifully as I had hoped. Your story was full of push and pull, but I must say that each one of it was worth it. I am so happy that I was able to be with you through it and you were with me for a whole six months.
You both will be the most beautiful characters I have ever written and I hope that in this fictional world you both live happily ever after. I hope you would argue like you always do and I hope that you both go through thick and thin together like you have done so far. I cannot believe your story ended so beautifully. It seems like such a short time, but I am already in love with the way you both love each other. I still cannot believe the way you both pulled each other closer. I always let my characters decide their own fate, from their own traumas to their own love story.
I can't digest that Finally it is the time that we say a short goodbye. I hope that I see you when I meet Akshita and Abhishek for their beautiful story. It has been such a wonderful time writing you two. I don't want to say goodbye.

✨Me and the readers would like to say a final Thank you for making us feel such intensity of Romance. Also wherever you are in any alternate universe, I hope that you know it was all worth it. I am sorry and I love you so much.

Your Author
BiBi.

Book List for the Royal Series.

Book-1
ARRANGEMENT
Book-2
FOES
Book-3
AGREEMENT
Book-4
SACRIFICE

I hope you all will tag along with me on this journey.