16) KABIR~ A ticket to honeymoon

I pulled her in by her neck as I stared her dead in the eye. God that annoying bitch. I just told her how to shut up and she had the guts to do it again. I hated how angry and annoyed I felt with something as little as her being honest.

Her face was a mere inch away from my face. I wanted to smash my lips against her to calm myself down. I was annoyed to a point where I hated it myself. "When I am annoyed Nalini, I fuck or I kill. And trust me I have never been so annoyed in my whole life that you made me feel since day one of this stupid arrangement. It's fun for you, but not for me. It's frustrating how easily agitated I get when it comes to you."

I knew damn well why I felt it. Because she got under my skin so easier, trying to peek beneath the walls I had put up around myself. She made me feel as I had lost a bet of my own freedom. She made me obsessive about us, her. Her lips to her scent sent me in an overdrive of emotions.

I hate to be knowing that I was so annoyed that somewhere her words were true. Somewhere deep I knew I didn't hate her as much as I should. Somewhere deep I knew I would get on my knees for her. Somewhere deep I knew that it wasn't nothing between us, but something more. Somewhere deep I wanted to claim her mouth, her skin, her body.

When I saw her after a whole three weeks, that's when I realised what her mere presence did to me in just a stupid month. She fucked me inside-out and I hated it, the feeling, the connection between us growing. I had realised when she called me today, I wasn't the only one feeling it. I had realised it when she wiped my lip after just a peck, that she felt it too. I realised it when she fell asleep looking after me, not caring about herself.

I breathed against her face while my thoughts ran wild on the back of my head. I hadn't touched myself or a woman in so long and she made me want to do both at once. The proximity made me feel so bare to her and I wanted so so so much to let her feel it. At this rate it would go everywhere but nowhere. I didn't want that. I shut my eyes as I calmed myself.

I pulled away, wanting to hop off the bed but I felt her hand grabbing my wrist. I inhaled a sharp breath, looking back at her, searing in anger. "What do you want?" I questioned, my voice loud and crisp.

She bit her lower lip and I looked up at her eyes. I saw guilt that wasn't there before. "I am really sorry." She said holding my hand with both of hers. I stared at her eyes and the bomb ticked and exploded inside me.

"There are no sorries, just compensations in my world." I said as I pulled her in. My hand reached for her face as her chest crashed against mine. I pressed my lips down on hers and I felt her arms wrapping around my neck instantly. Her lips followed my sync as they danced together. My heart paced with an unknown rhythm.

All the pent up anger raging through my lips. I felt the softness of her bare lips. I knew instantly, why she kept biting them. I had one taste and I knew I wanted more already. The taste of bitterness and chocolate lingered somewhere. I slowed my pace a little as I bit her bottom lip, better than she did. She moaned and I pushed my tongue against hers. She made a sound so unfamiliar.

She pulled away and I breathed in. "I am not done Sky." I said and she gasped. I saw the flushed face of hers. "I know but I.." I shut her up as I kissed her again, slow and steady this time.
"Follow the sync." I whispered against her lips and I once again pushed my tongue against hers. She moaned so gently. My blood rushed to my groin, and I felt myself hardening against her thighs that rubbed on me.

I held her face supporting her. She strangled me as I squatted down against the mattress. Her hair falling over us, her scent was mine. I groaned when she bit my lip just like I did to hers. Her hands ran through my hair and she pulled away again. I still needed more. Shock was evident on her face, so was the realisation. She leaned down and this time she kissed me, it was the softest kiss I had experienced. Her lips pressed against mine so gently.