28) KABIR~ The fire of Desire

(Skip to the end if you are not into smut)

My hand touched the soft skin of Nalini's throat. My hand traveled down gently, right in the middle of her cleavage. My lips were moulding into hers just the right way. The softest kiss I had experienced. Her scent was so light. My one hand held hers above her head and the other was busy exploring her.

The way her chest rose and fell under my hand, my body. She curved her back as I traveled my hand down to her navel and stopped. My hand rubbed her waist. It felt exactly how I thought it would when I saw her in saree the first day of marriage. I did not know how much I wanted her until this moment. The white in contrast to her tanned skin was my favourite colour on her body. I traveled my lips down to her jaw.

I felt her pulse when my lips found her neck. "How does it feel sky?" I took my moment, loving her body, inhaling her scent, being grateful for it. I was wondering if this is something I thought wouldn't make me happy. I disdained the idea of our marriage and here we were.  My breath rested on her neck as my lips feathered kisses on her body.

"Say it, How. Does. It. Feel?" I grabbed the back of her neck and gently tugged at it.
She moaned gently in response and then I looked up at her. Our eyes met and she looked away. "Fucking good." She managed to say between her hard shallow breaths.

I loved how her cheeks were glowing red under the dim golden glow from the lamp. I smiled and kissed her cheek. She was shy in ways I never expected her to be. The Nalini I saw was different, still annoying at times but I was beginning to love her comfort, her warmth.

I inched down between her legs and had them open up for me. She did it without hesitation this time. "You're learning fast." I smirked and she didn't reply. I noticed how her eyes fluttered while being shut. Her bottom lip was still being chewed upon. I held the waistband and slid her panties off. She breathed in but she let me do it to her.

She locked her legs but I slid my hand from her knees to her thighs, slowly drifting them apart. She opened her eyes to look at me and I bent down, maintaining the eye contact. I kissed her thigh then slowly trailed down until her eyes disappeared under the perfect alignment of her covered breasts. 

"God, I can't.." she whispered aloud. I hadn't even started yet. I finally kissed her outer lips. She moaned a small cry. I raised myself up a little to get back to her face. I wanted to see her reacting to a different kind of pleasure. She already knew what this felt like. I removed the only piece of clothing she had left on swiftly. She bit the bedsheets when my lips found her breasts. Her tweaking nipples were hard, she was so turned on, just like me.

"Is it similar to what you fantasised about? Is this what you thought it was gonna feel like? Me touching you, teasing you?" I muttered against her and she groaned. Her reacting body answered me enough.

I knew she could feel my hardness against her crotch. I kissed her cleavage. My hand moulded her flesh while I sucked onto her nipples. She was moaning and withering beneath me. I loved her taste, just as perfect as I thought it'd be. Everything from her hair to her habits, was my favourite.

Nalini shivered when my hand went down again. I rubbed my fingers against her clit. She sighed and I kissed her again. I slowly shifted my fingers and rubbed her a little faster. She moaned against my mouth. "I am close." She whispered, I stopped. I withdrew my hands and she looked at me, disappointed. "Close to what?" I smirked.

"To kill you if you don't finish me off." She said opening her eyes in frustration. I raised my brows a little. "Well whose going to make you feel this good then? Whose going to tease you live I do? Whose going to fucking adore you like I do Nalini?"

She sighed. "You're pushing my limits Kabir, in very bad ways. Who would compete with you?"

"You will, when you serve me. But not tonight." I kissed her nose and she licked her lips. My hand reached for her jaw and my thumb slid on her lips. I let it slide in a little and she opened her mouth for me. "Are you looking forward to serve your husband Mrs Shekhawat?"
I saw a strangest desire reflect in her eyes. She nodded gently.