41) NALINI~ Shallow walls

I took a deep breath. I needed help. I extended my hand to my back, reaching for the string and I did but it was stuck. Akshita had done such a poor job. I sighed gently.
I heard Kabir's footsteps in the room and I rushed to shut the closet's door, but he was faster. He stopped it with his arm. I gulped gently. He pushed the door open. "What are you hiding?" He asked.

"Myself?" I question, confused. He frowned as he turned me around. "There are no pins this time." He muttered slowly as his hands touched my skin.
I breathed in slowly. The flashbacks of that damned night was bugging me so much. The first night together, where his hands traced my skin just like this.

I gulped gently as Kabir's warmth slowly started affecting me. He stood right behind me. My head was hung low. I pushed my own hair in front slowly exposing my back to him. My breath was already rising. I held a hand in my front, the same way I held that first night. But this time it was to calm my heart.

"The knot is tied in the dumbest way possible, and it is tight as fuck. Two options, either I cut it or you let me take my time." I heard him. It was one of my favourite sarees. I wouldn't let him cut it.
"Take your time." I said, my voice almost shaky from how worked up I was getting already. The way he had done nothing yet and I was starting to feel myself throbbing with all kinds of needs.

I felt his cold fingers brush my back before I left the warmth and wetness of something. I dared not to move, afraid it could result in me, pulling him in for a kiss. It were his lips, that I felt on my skin. The way they touched my back, I flexed my muscles arching my back a little more. Kabir clicked his tongue. "Don't move." He said and I sweared I felt a shiver down my spine. I felt his face brushing my back. Flashbacks of all the time he had been there came rushing in my head.

Before I knew Kabir had done it. He slowly loosened the knot and I felt a sharp breath beside my ear. "Nalini." He whispered slowly.
"I really wish I could pin you against the damned closet and fuck you right here." He said and I just threw my head back gently.
"You shouldn't be saying this Kabir. I swear." I voiced out my thoughts. His hands never touched me yet I felt him.

"Why Nalini? Does it turn you on?" He asked again. I nodded my head. "So very much."
"I hate how honest you are." He said as he turned me around. My hand was holding the blouse upon my chest. He picked me up and threw my over his shoulder. Oh holy hell.

He laid my down on the bed. My bare back touched the soft mattress covered with the cold satin sheet. He undid his collar button slowly. "I promise I won't cross the line." He said, not giving me a chance to react. His lips came crashing down on mine. I shut my eyes as I felt their softness. The way his soft thin lips aligned with mine. The way they felt, so gentle yet so rough against my my own mouth.

I felt the gentleness with which he just pressed them together not moving. And then slowly he pulled his lips away before kissing me again. Before his lips mounded perfectly over mine. They moved. I returned his movements. My hands circled his neck, his shoulders as I pulled him on me, completely. I was touching him. The pair of gold bangles made a sound so lightly.

He sucked on my bottom lip. "You keep biting that, and it gets harder every minute to not try it myself." He bit it next. And I moaned so ever lightly. I wanted it, I needed it and I finally had it. Kabir kissed me deeper, his tongue pushed my mouth open but he didn't evade. He pulled away, pressing his forehead into mine. He breathed and so did I. But I wanted more, it wasn't enough.

I stared at him gently yet I knew I was trying to hold back my desire which was running through me uncontrollably. "Kabir." I muttered.
"Why don't you say it?" I asked. I wanted more of him but I wanted him to get over it, confess.