10) KABIR~ Protection or Precaution?

The similar scent of Nalini's perfume lingered around me. I inhaled a deep breath as I adjusted my eyes to the golden faintness of the sun through thick curtains. I knew I was late than I usually was. My arm felt numb. I looked down to find Nalini's arms around my neck while her face rested in the crook of my neck. Her free breasts pressed against my chest.

I frowned yet an amusement filled me. She hugged me like her life depended on it. I wanted to pull away but her warmth was weirdly comforting. How long has it been since I had been in a woman's arm? It's been ages since I had dated. And here I was, married to this complicated woman. Times like this reminded me why I wanted warmth, love. Times like this made me want to spoil Nalini in every way. A part of me deep down wanted her to cling onto me like this for a way longer time.

She moaned gently in my ear as she brushed her lips on my neck. She stirred and I had felt my morning wood long ago. She brushed her lips again and her leg touched exactly where it shouldn't have. I shut my eyes in horror of what could happen next. She breathed against my neck before she pulled her face away finally.

I opened my eyes gently. She looked up at me lazily before she closed her eyes again snuggling against me. I raised my brows. Maybe she needed sometime to realise what was going on. And as I predicted she looked up again, confused this time before her face changed a million expressions, AGAIN.

"K-Kabir.. I.." she gulped as she stared at my face with horror. I felt amused knowing damn well the blush that rose on her face early in the morning, along the glow from the sleep. "What?" I mused, realising my hands still lingered on her waist holding her imprisoned against my body.

"Good morning." She muttered and I nodded my head still staring at her. Her hair was a mess, her lips looked tempting as fuck. My mind raced to the thoughts of touching them, with my own. "Let go." She whispered looking at my face as she once again tucked on her fucking lower lip. Ugh, I was growing tired of it now.

"Nalini, one more time you bite that lip of yours in front of me, I would bite it myself. Hm?" I raised my brows. She nodded her head and I removed my hands from her waist. She rolled to the side before she hopped off the bed. I let out a sigh as I looked down under the blanket. Morning wood was rather a trouble.

"Okay what a start to this day." I groaned as I pulled myself up. Nalini's thoughts have been haunting me since last night and it wasn't as pleasant as it seemed. It was rather a mess which I didn't want in my life. Having feelings for her would just make the matters worse. I pinched the bridge of my nose before I left the bed. I walked to the closet to grab my workout fit. I swiftly changed into them and that was when Nalini stepped out of the bathroom.

I entered as soon as she left. I followed my very small routine before I headed to workout. Nalini like any other day was dressed in her yoga leggings and jacket, ready for a run. I couldn't ignore those muscles of her legs and that perfect round butt. I flexed my jaw. A part of me really wanted to remorse for not setting the right foot in this marriage because her beauty, her boldness, her body, screamed to be touched, pleased and pleasured in all ways possible.

"Stop staring at me like that. It's getting uncomfortable." She said gently as she walked past me. I for the first time bit my lip without even realising I did it. I was caught staring at her in a way I barely would admit. It was all very frustrating to realise. I needed to get my mind off her, I needed to get my shit together.
.
.
.
.
.
"Bhabhi, why are your cheeks so red today? That's unusual." Abhishek pointed out and my eyes darted to Nalini's face. She was sitting next to me like any other morning.
"Yea, I have been noticing the same thing Abhishek." Mom added tilting her head gently. Nalini's mouth came to a halt as she looked up at both of them before her eyes finally rested on my face. I raised my brows, curious.