one

met gala, may 2019
ivory

"omg omg omg" bella shouts, while running around our very small room. i'm sat, getting my make
up and hair done, while bella looks for her phone.

"bels, timothee's gonna be here any second. get dressed." i say as i start pulling on my dress, with the help from the styling team.

this is my third met gala, not being able to attend last year was a bit of a bummer, but shooting for ends well in paris was why, i had to decline. which by the way, i'd do any day.

this years met gala theme is inspired by love of the unnatural. that made me wanna go with something a bit more out of the box.

as I'm pulling up the top of my really big and slightly uncomfortable gold dress, bella comes back. this time with her phone, in her hand and a black dress that fits her body so well. she's the prettiest.

 she's the prettiest

"you know, you're gonna be the prettiest one out there right?" i ask with a bit of a smirk, just to get her smiling

"don't even try with that ivybaby you're gonna outshine all of us... literally" she laughs pointing to all the sparky pieces of my dress.

with a knock on the door timothee steps in "im hereeeeee" we all laugh as he sings these words.

"okay let's go, i wanna get it over with, so i can just relax and party" i say, after quickly scribbling a heart on bella's hand, with a pen and then hurrying to grab my things.

.

we all get into a car together. catching up with timothee was really nice, since i only really see him about twice a year.

the car stops and we all head towards the carpet. i take bella's hand, as we approach the red carpet. i'm a little nervous, not because i don't wanna be here, honestly i'm really excited. it's just a lot and it's different from anything else i do.

i pull my hand out of her hold and walk a bit in front of her.

"you're doing amazing sweetie" she smiles at me and i laugh. i know she did that, to help me forget my nerves. she waves at me and off i go.