thirteen

september 2019
harry

it's 12:35 and i'm on my way to head over to ivy's studio. she started shooting two weeks ago.

i've been on set with her a few times, but i thought i'd come surprise her today. her lunch break starts in 10 minutes so i'll be there in time for that.

i park my car and see florence standing by the entrance.

i walk towards her and she notices me. "hi big boy." she smirks. "didn't know you were coming today."

"ivy doesn't either." i smile. "just a bit boring at home without her."

florence laughs and nods. "okay, let's go inside then."

we walk inside, when we get there ivy's in the middle of a scene.

"i've decided my agenda for the future, i'll stay in bed, drink, make love and forget the whole damn business." she speaks.

i smirk, knowing this girl is mine.

the scene ends, and after going through something ivy sees florence. i stand not far behind florence, and ivy's eyes widen when she sees me.

she runs over, only wearing a baby tee and underwear.

"you look cute

"you look cute. you not cold?" i smirk down at her.

"if you keep hugging me, i think i'll be fine." she smiles and pecks my cheek.

ivy grabs my hand and i follow her to her trailer.

"how long till you have to get ready again?"

"the make up crew is gonna enter any minute to be honest." she goes to sit down in a little sofa and i go sit next to her.

"what's the outfit for next scene?" i ask, hoping she'll wear a little more, but i'm also not trying to sound possessive.

she laughs and grabs my face. "don't worry, i'm wearing a loose dress and we're filming outside. this scene was in bed, so coat and trousers wouldn't have worked."

she laughs at me and i lean into her, hiding my face in her neck. "this was my last scene with brad pitt too." she kissed my hair.

i look up at her, bringing the biggest smile i can on my face.

the loudest laugh leaves her lips. "you've been waiting for this one, huh?"

"i'm relived." we giggle.

"hi, hi, hi." jacob beams as he enters ivy's trailer.

"hi you." ivy speaks up from underneath me.

"and hi harry." he laughs. "sorry i didn't knock."

i know jacob and ivy are close, so he probably just walks in normally. i peck ivy's lips. "no, no worries."

i pull ivy up and walk her to her make up chair.