six

july 2019
harry

thursdays have become our date night day. tonight's gonna be my 3rd thursday date, and i'm really excited for this one.

my mums gonna come visit tomorrow. she know of ivy, and i know she'll like her. it's just up to ivy, if she wants to meet my mum already.

things are going really fast. i think we both just have very strong feelings already, and for the last month or so, we've not spent one day apart. i thought tonigh was a good day to officially ask her,'to be my
girlfriend.

a few weeks ago, i had a talk with jeff. he didn't see a problem in what we had going on. we cant really awk around too much in public though, since needs to wait till after the interviews she's got next month.

that's fine with me. then we have time to figure us out, and we haven't even made it official yet.

it's 5:54, so ivy's gonna be here any minute. we've decided that date nights are at home only. the last two thursdays we've been at ivory's place, so tonight it's at mine.

i've made a french salad, which i saw she was looking at in my cook book the other day.

i'm redoing the floor in my dining room, so there's not really a table we can sit at. before i get to think any further, the doorbell rings.

"hi." she smiles

"hi iv." i pull her in for a hug and close to door. i've missed her. "missed you."

"you slept over at my place yesterday."

"still missed you." i say, picking her up.

i walk her into the living room, with a peck at her lips, i set her down. she pulls me back in and deepens our kiss.

"you look good." she smirks. i did try looking a bit better today. i want her to be my girlfriend, so i have to try and at least look the part.

"so do you. pretty girl."

she smiles and pulls me closer. "is the food
something we need to eat now?" she whispers in my
ear.

"why, what do you have in mind?" i whisper back, just cause it's cute.

she looks away, but quickly looks back at me. "i just wanted to-" her phone rings. she's gonna answer this phone call and then i'm gonna take her upstairs.

"it's bella." she takes my hand and i follow her to the sofa.

"hi bels, what's up." ivy says as she sits down in between my legs, but opposite me.

"twitter is going crazy over you and harry, and your dad is tweeting at all these fans."

i roll my eyes at the mention of ivy's dad. "what's he saying?"

"we'll he's giving them what they want, dumb rumors, he even posted photos of you and harry together. i'm so sorry ives." i'm guessing those are the photos, ivy's mum has of us.

"no bella, don't worry. obviously we knew that people saw us there, but we're trying to not take it any further online." ivy's gonna have to call her mum about this later.

"ivy, i'm just worried about you. if he gets any information on you he'll share it." ivy looks at me, telling me what bella says is right. her dads done this before. i shake my head and lean forward into her touch. i'm gonna have to ask questions about her dad.

"i'll let you two be. i'm sorry again." bella says. ivy tells her thank you and that she'll call soon.

"i wanted you to fuck me, but i'm not really feeling it anymore." she says, bluntly.