sixteen

october 2019
harry

ivy's going back to the us today. we spent a lot of time at home, doing stuff like watching movies and baking.

both wilma and ivy have been good at ignoring what happened with their father. i know ivy cares a lot though, i know she wants to take care of her sister.

i have so much to do with my album release for the next two months. ivy and i won't see each other until december 10th, which is when ivy will come back and only a few days before my album release.

ivy's dad is in spain right now. he's been blowing up wilma's phone and after being blocked, he's called from over ten different phone numbers.

i lay in bed, my thoughts taking over. i want to protect ivy from her dad, i want her to know that i want her, cause i want her always.

ivy turns in bed and throws her hands around my neck in her sleep. my pretty girl. i lean my body closer to hers, so our legs are tangled.

i love ivy. i love being close to her, actually i never want us to be apart. breathing in the air, when i'm around her is heaven.

wanting to feel her even more, i lean my head closer to hers, which has her leaning her head up towards me.

"harry?" she whispers.

"yes, babe?" i smirk at her.

she lays her head in my neck. "good morning."

"good morning, sunflower." i chuckle.

she plants kisses all over my face, until i pull her up to straddle my hips. "now you're leaving me." i start. "and for two months even." i fake gasp.

i can tell ivy's still tired, she lays down and smooches her cheek to my chest. "i'm gonna miss you too much."

"i'll miss you more."

the last few days, i've been thinking about bringing ivy with me to my mums house for christmas. i feel the loneliest, when she's not around me, which sounds sad, but it's just cause i'm spending all that time being excited to finally be with her again.

"baby, i was thinking about something." i try.

"what we're you thinking about?"

"if you'd want." i get nervous. it's not that i think she wouldn't want to, but it's also a big deal, she's never met my family while being my girlfriend. "maybe you could come with me for christmas? you know to my mums."

she smiles, which eases the nerves. "i'd love to, cutie."

we get up and get dressed. ivy picked out what she wanted me to wear, which consists of a pair of yellow trousers and my old man hat, as ivy calls it. she says it's her favorite though, so of course i'll wear it.

i throw some comfy trousers at ivy, since she'll be sat on a plane later tonight. she puts on a long sleeve of mine and we head downstairs.