three

june 2019
ivory

harry and i have been texting nonstop for the last few weeks. harry went back home to england two weeks ago, i've had interviews and meetings throughout all of june so far, so i wasn't able to leave the us just yet.

tonight i'm flying back home to england too though. i'm gonna visit my sister for a few days, and then i'll just be home and relax... and hopefully meet
up with harry.

my ringtone breaks my thoughts. i'm hoping it's harry, so i storm over to the kitchen to get my phone.

florence's contact name pops up and i get excited. it might not be harry, but i've missed her and now i can surprise her, since she doesn't know i'm coming back home.

"ivyyy" she squeals when i answer.

"hi flo, you look so so pretty."

"i love you and i've missed you so so much, stop leaving me." florence's voice is my favorite, she always gets my mood up.

i start pouring myself some lemonade. "i miss you so much, i'm gonna fly to london tonight."

i giggle as she stares at me with her mouth open.

"don't look at me like that, you know america isn't my favorite place at all."

a text from harry pops up
harry <3
why don't i pick you up, i know a good italian near me??

"iv? what's got you smiling like that?" florence pulls me out of my trance.

debating whether i should tell her now or wait till i'm in england to tell her i stand there awkwardly. "you know what, i'll tell you when you come pick me up at the airport." i giggle a little, hoping she'll agree.

"okay i'll come pick you up, only cause i wanna know what's got your mood up." she laughs loudly.

"i love you. i'm gonna go out for lunch with harris now, to get ready for that gucci shoot in the end of july. i'll see you soon, cutie."

we finish our goodbyes and i grab my tote bag. i'm wearing some loose grey shorts, a cute patterned vest with a plain top underneath.

i pull up my phone, while walking down the pavement, to text harry back

i pull up my phone, while walking down the pavement, to text harry back. as soon as i turn on my
phone a call pops up.

harry <3

i quickly answer.

"hi you." i say with a smile.

i hear a few of his giggles before he responds. "i was only calling cause you left me on read."

"i was actually just about to reply, but when you texted i was facetiming florence, so i couldn't text you right away. but yes, i'd love to go to that italian with you."