thirty four

november, 2020
ivory

this feels like when i first got to know harry, it's thursday, just like our date night used to be. it feels almost nostalgic to be around him like this again.

"where are we gonna go then?" i place my hand in harry's lap.

his eyes quickly scan my face, before going back on the road. "won't tell you, baby. it's a surprise."

the drive is no longer than thirty minutes. harry pulls up in front of the prettiest building my eyes will land on around here.

"oh my god, baby." i can't help but smile.

we get out of the car and right away our luggage is taken from us and we're rushed through the doors

harry walks over and gets the keycards for our hotel room.

"yes, for a mark johnson?" the receptionist, who seems pretty oblivious to the man stood in front of him looks for the booking on the computer.

harry agrees with a few of her questions and then the receptionist hands out two keys.

i'm pulled in to a hug by harry on our way towards the many elevators and when an elevator door opens, we paddle inside and harry presses the fourteenth floor, which is also as high as it goes.

"when did mark have time to book all this?" i smirk up at him.

"actually, mark has been waiting for this moment."

a giggle leaves my mouth. i place my head on his chest and his hands grab under my thighs, so i can snake my legs around his hips.

"i love you."

harry's lips meet mine. i turn my head, so the kiss deepens. harry's tongue licks my bottom lip and bottom row of my teeth.

the elevator door dings, so i pull away, which has harry throwing his head back with a grunt.

i jump out of his hold. "sorry, baby." i chuckle.

harry pulls me in front of him and we walk like that to the hotel room.

i laugh at harry, who's basically pushing me towards the room. "eager?" i turn around to look at him.

"shut up." he chuckles.

we get to the door.

1419

harry pushes the door open. the hotel room is gorgeous, i genuinely have no words.

"harry, this is-" i stop at a serious loss for words.