twenty

february 2020
ivory

last night i prepared everything. i've gotten harry quite a few presents and made sure i can make him a nice breakfast.

now i need to squirm out of harry's hold, but without waking him. it's a little past 7 am, so he shouldn't wake up too soon, but i'm kind of stuck.

i try to move his hand quickly, but right as i'm out of his hold, he tightens his arms. "hi baby." great, i woke him up.

"hi baby, you're supposed to go back to sleep, so i can sneak downstairs and make you a surprise breakfast." i say sarcastically.

harry chuckles and pushes his head further down against the pillow. "i'm sorry baby, we can make the breakfast together." he leans his head on my shoulder and then on top of me. "i'd rather stay here with you anyways."

i can't help my cheeks from blushing a bit. "i'll stay here with you, but you don't have to make the breakfast." i lean my head down, to place a kiss in his hair. "happy birthday, i love you."

harry lifts his head with the biggest smile. "i love you. thank you, pretty girl."

we lay in bed kissing and joking around, until we're both hungry.

i was gonna give harry the box with the pregnancy test later tonight, but i can't keep my excitement in any longer. i want him to know now, plus it would be really late, since we're having a few people over later.

i walk into our closet and find the box in my drawer, where i've kept it. "you wanna get dressed now?" harry asks.

i walk back out with the box and a little smile forms on his lips.

"no baby, i just have a little surprise for you." i'm honestly about to just blurt it out, but i'll let him open it up.

we both sit down in the bed again and get comfy.

"okay so, i love you very much," i start off. why am i getting nervous. "and i want you to be my one forever. okay, i just- i love you. happy birthday." i get embarrassed, so i just quickly end my dumb speech and hand him the box.

harry smirks, and i can tell he's about to laugh, but i give him a stern look. he leans forward and grabs the box. "thank you, cutie."

i'm feeling so nervous, as he's opening it. i try to remind myself that he wants this, he'll be happy. i shouldn't even worry.

he kisses my cheek and smiles at me, before removing the wrapping paper.

harry pulls the box open. "oh.. my-"

he looks up at me and i see tears form in his eyes. he pulls out the pregnancy test and stares at it. "actually?" he speaks, with the biggest smile on his face.

"mhmm." i nod. "i've taken about a thousand this last week."

harrys eyes are wide in disbelief. he moves over me, and we share a deep kiss. "i love you. thank you, thank you, thank you."

"i love you, harry." i laugh. i don't think i could be any happier.

he chuckles. "i can't believe this. we're having a baby."

i lean up, to press our lips together again, feeling so aroused from this moment. he's happier than ever. i'm so happy, harry wants this with me.

"how long have you known?" harry asks, as we sit up again.

"remeber when flo and bels were here last?" he nods. "that's when i first took a pregnancy test, i'd felt sick for a few days before that, so i was hoping this was why."