seven

july 2019
ivory

i wake up with harry's arms around me. he holds one hand on my lower stomach and one just under my breasts. i feel so close to harry, even though i've only really known him for 2 months.

there's definitely some comfort, in the way our life's are so similar, and then harry's just a very grounded person. i do feel confused about my feelings for him. i feel so much. i adore his facial expressions and especially his dimply smile, i adore the way he speaks and holds me. i think, i really like him.

harry

i know ivy's awake, but i try not to move. yesterday was supposed to be romantic, i was supposed to ask her to be my girlfriend. i've decided, i'll be waiting with that, till after we sort out the mess his dad is trying to make.

i feel so much for her already. i find myself wanting her back in my arms, the second she's gone.

i squeeze my arms around ivy, and lean my head on her shoulder. ivy turns around, and puts her arms around my neck. "good morning, sleepy."

"good morning, sunshine." i smile down at her.

she reaches over me for her phone. i breathe in her floral smell and a big smile pops up on my face. i turn around to lay on my back, as she turns off her phone and moves back.

she giggles, and presses a finger to my lips. "what's got you smiling like this."

you're just very pretty ivy.

"nothing, can you pass over my phone." i ask, i want to take a photo and capture this moment forever. i open my phone and quickly do so, before look at through all my notifications. normally rumors about my relationships, would fill so much, but this time i wanna act like it's not happening. ivy and i can stay in our little bubble as long as we want.

i look at my text messages and my eyes widen.

mum.
harry baby, i thought the traffic was gonna be bad, so i left early. be there in 15.
hope that's okay 🥰

missed call from mum.

youre probably sleeping. i'll let myself in and make some breakfast.
love you.

i turn off my phone. "what's up." she looks concerned.

"my mums here. she was supposed to come a bit later, but she's here now. i think she might be making breakfast."

ivy tilts her head to the side. "oh okay. you can go get ready, and then go downstairs to her, i'll leave in a minute." she says, looking towards the door.

"no baby. um i mean my mum knows." i start of. "so it wouldn't be a big deal if you were here, just stay please."

she thinks about it but then agrees. i kiss all around her lips until she squeals.

"come on, we cant keep your mum waiting for too long."

ivory's meeting my mum.

obviously this won't be anything official. we're not even dating yet and it wasn't planned. i'll make sure ivy will meet my mum more than once.

she throws on a pair of my, way too big shorts, and a tube top. before running into my closet. i walk after her, and pick out an outfit too.