epilogue V

this is the final part of drawing hearts.
i love all of you for reading this story and i hope your loving twenty two too!!

this is our favorite family's life quite a few years later than where the story ended.

december 1st 2043
ivory: 47
harry: 49
meadow: 23
wiley: 20
august: 16

meadow

i haven't been home for christmas for two years now and i am so excited to finally spend the holiday with my favorite people.

mums picking me up from the airport and then we're driving up to grandmas where dad, wiley and auggie are already.

i'll be home through all of december and most of january too, i'm not gonna lie i've missed my baby siblings.

"meadow!" i turn around as soon as i hear my mums voice.

my mum has always been my best friend, there's no denying that. through break ups, school assignments and other dumb teenage issues my mum has always been right there with me.

"mum, oh i've missed you." i run towards her and engulf her in a tight hug.

it takes no time for us to get out of there and rush into the car.

"celeste is up there with wiley already too."

celeste is wiley's girlfriend and they've been together for almost two years now which is crazy. we all love them together and they're just perfect for each other.

"oh i can't wait to see them!"

the rest of the car ride continues with updates from me and studying abroad in australia and how everyone here at home have been doing.

as soon as we turn down grans road i can't help but get excited like a little kid again. i've missed these people so much.

i can tell mums excited to see everyone too, even though it's definitely only been since this morning.

i don't bother knocking, knowing i wouldn't wanna stand and wait. "we're here!"

august is first to see me, as he walks out of the bathroom. "hi m."

that's all i get before he just walks into the living room. "you've gotta be kidding me." i mumble to myself as i walk further inside.

celeste and wiley are sat laughing in a chair in the corner together and thankfully wiley gasps and runs up to me when she sees me. "meadow, oh my god i've missed you."

"you should've seen auggies reaction to me coming home." i explain how little he cared and wiley tells me he's going through a bit of a teenager phase at the moment.

"dads in the garden with grammie if you wanna go say hi."

"yeah, i will." i walk out into the way too cold weather through the garden door.

australia was a lot nicer than england is this time a year.

"sunshine!" dad runs towards me from the other end of the garden. "hi lovely girl, missed you so much."