eleven

august 2019
ivory

waking up with harry next to me again have been the best parts of this past week. today i've got the last few interviews, before i'm done.

the premiere is in 4 days and after that i go back to set. i'm having my dress for the premiere made right now, harris is sending me so many photos.

"bye baby, i'll be back in a few hours." i shout from the front door.

i hear footsteps, before harry comes running around the corner. he picks me up and spins us around a little. "you look so good babe, have fun."

"you're the cutest. robins picking me up now, so you have the car. you could come pick me up if you'd like." i say smiling at harry.

"text me when and where and i'll be there, sunflower."

a large smile grows on my face. sunflower, it's been a thing ever since he came to LA and i love it. i pull him close before saying goodbye again.

.

"so nice of you to have me." i reply. last interview and then i'm done.

timothee was here all morning, then i came and we did a few together, and now i've had a bunch on my own.

"so i'd like to start of talking about your relationship." the guy sat in front of me asks.

i look at him a bit baffled. i'm very private with that and it's not relevant for the movie.

i just nod as he continues. "you were seen with harry styles."

"okay..." i say. i'm not trying to sound rude, i just get uncomfortable in situations like this, and really he hasn't asked me a question yet.

"don't you think he's just using you for the fame." i almost laugh, just cause that's genuinely the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

"i don't think that someone with as much fame as he has already, would benefit much from that." i answer. i hate this.

i'm trying not to say too much, it's really none of their business, but i won't be rude either.

"well do you see you two getting somewhere serious?" he questions me.

"do you think you have any questions about the movie maybe?" i shyly ask. i really don't wanna come of as rude, but his questions have been so uncreative.

"yes yes. first though how long have you been together?" he says, he seems almost impatient and so oblivious.

"must be a lot of fun having so much money, you know doing whatever and then even together with harry styles, i know i would be having fun."

i look at him, very confused. "i- um. sorry could we please talk about my movie. i'm really proud of it and th-"

"harry styles huh? must be cool to say that you've been one of his girls, am i right?" he interrupts me.

is this actually serious.

i look over at my manager, who looks at me apologetically. i shake my head. "i'm sorry this is not what i'm here to talk about, please i would love to tell you everything about ends well." i try again.

"we're you dating while this movie was being shot, or were you with timothee then?" my eyes widen.

"you got sex with timothee and harry, you must be a special one at night." he laughs a little.

"cut it out." my manager tries to say something, but everyone stops him.

this is way more than just disrespectful, the questions are genuinely stupid, he's making himself sound stupid.