thirty nine

january 2022
ivory

00:00. "happy new year!" everybody around me exclaims.

harry pulls me in and presses his lips against mine. "i love you forever."

"forever." i smile and peck his lips once more. "i'll go check on meadow, don't want her waking up from all the fireworks."

harry grabs my hand. "we'll be back in a minute." he speaks towards everyone here and then walks inside with me.

harry lifts me up from behind and carries me towards the stairs and up them, which has me squealing. "baby, i'm gonna wake meadow."

"keep quiet then." he leans down and pecks my cheek.

"also, you made it sound like we were gonna go have sex."

"what?" he chuckles. "outside?" with a smirk he points back downstairs.

"mhmm." i nod.

harry winks at me and sets me down. "well, if you really want-"

i cut him off by opening the door to meadow stool and shushing him.

he's in a fun mood tonight.

we check on meadow and find her fast asleep, so we quickly leave her alone again, so she doesn't wake up.

"sex?" harry asks and places his hands on my hips.

i lean up to peck his lips. "you're so sexy and all that, but your mum is right out there."

harry let's out a breath and let's his face drop onto my shoulder.

"i know, baby." i laugh at him.

"maybe we should just go to bed?" harry whispers.

"what?" i laugh at him again. "you don't wanna come dance with me?"

"we can just dance on our own, right here." he pulls my body into his as much as possible.

i end up jumping up, so he's carrying me back downstairs.

"oh my god, harry." i laugh as he rushes back outside to the fireworks.

"come go for a walk?"

this feels like such a spur of the moment, seconds ago he wanted to go to bed. i'm not complaining though.

i peck his lips as he places me back down. "meadow?"

"mum?" harry shouts and gets anne's attention. he asks her to just make sure meadows okay and she nods.

we walk towards a little lake and sit down on a bench there.

"i was thinking about touring again this year. you know, in europe." he speaks. "tell me no and i'll stay home with you and baby m though, i won't do it, if you don't want me to."

"no, i do." i tell harry. i genuinely want him to keep touring. seeing him in his element is my favorite thing. "baby, i fall in love with you more every song i hear you sing, please go tour again."

"really?" all of harry's features light up.

i laugh at him. "yes, really. plus europe means meadow and i will be close and at most of your shows."

"that's gonna be the best part." harry lifts me up in his lap. "thank you, perfect, pretty, cute, sexy, amazing-"

"stop it." i cut him off. "tell me, when are you gonna go back in the studio again?"

harry wrote a lot while touring and in december he spent quite a bit of time in the studio here in london with mitch.

he grabs my hand and we start walking back. "why are you rushing it?" he chuckles and pulls me in, so i'm hugging his side.