twelve

august 2019
ivory

todays the day. red carped, thousands of cameras and people screaming and also the day that dumb interview has to matter again.

i've been awake for an hour now, just laying in bed with harry. my stylists are gonna be here in an hour, so i should probably get up, but i need this harry cuddling.

i brush my fingers through his hair, like always, and he slowly opens his eyes. "hi, pretty boy."

"hi, babygirl." he groans, and i chuckle at the nickname.

"i didn't really mean to wake you, but my styling teams gonna be here in an hour or so."

he nods and leans into my body. "okay baby, just 5 more minutes."

i let him stay in my arms, as i play with his hair. he starts pecking at the top of my breasts.

"ready to get up?" i smile, kissing his hair.

he sits up abruptly, leaning over me with the biggest smile. "hi, cute girl."

"hi, pretty one." i giggle. he's the cutest in the morning.

my front door opens, and we both look at each other in shock.

"sorry, we're a bit early. you up?" i hear from my front door.

"yes no worries." i shout back.

i get up, pulling harry with me, i grab some clothes of his and throw it at him. we both get dressed right away, and soon after 5 people are in my room with me.

.

harrys downstairs making some breakfast, while i'm getting my hair done.

"he's a real gentleman, huh?" sabrina speaks from behind me.

"he is." i giggle.

"okay. if you want, you can go downstairs for a bit, i'm gonna let this sit for 20 minutes." jacob speaks.

"i will do so then. i'll be back in a sec." i say and begin to go downstairs. i'm in a white robe, with a white face cream on my face and neck and with my hair slicked back.

"hi babe." i say walking down the last few steps. he turns his head and stands still, just staring at me.

"you look incredible." he chuckles.

"i'm not even dressed yet, and my face is hidden." i laugh at him as i walk closer.

"i don't care. am i allowed to kiss you?" harry wraps his arms around my waist.

"a little peck won't hurt, but a little food would also be appreciated."

he pecks my lips. "a little food coming right up." he jokes.

we sit and eat together, until i decide it's time to go back upstairs.

"i'll come with you." harry says as i go to leave.

"babe, sabrina has a crush on you, i can't risk it." i giggle "plus, i'll be sat there for a while, you don't need to stay with me."

"don't worry, i'll only look at you and i don't care, harry won't be here for another 4 hours anyways."

"okay, come on then."