thirty three

november 2020
harry

i just got back from the courthouse, i got the necessary forms for ivy and wilma and now i'm rushing back home so we can all have a look at them together.

i wanna marry this girl. i want to be hers and i want her to be mine, but not with all this hassle from her parents.

ivy's been extremely quiet since yesterday. it broke my heart seeing her like that. she was already asleep at around seven and i let her sleep, apart from when i had to wake her to feed meadow once.

it's only a bit past nine, i was the first one in and out of that courthouse, rushing a bit to hopefully get away from paparazzi.

on my way home i call jeff and tell him about my plan. i want ivy to come with me to this really nice hotel in town with a roof top. it feels so right, right now.

i'm more in love with ivy than ever, so i want to do this now. i don't think i'll be able to get her away from meadow for a night though.

i unlock the door and walk inside. the tv's on and when i walk in i see wilma with a bowl of cereal.

"good morning, you good?"

wilma turns and smiles with a hum. "yeah i am, where have you been?"

i move to sit next to wilma. "forms for you and ivy, um... for a restraining order." i show her the papers.

wilma's body stiffens, but she looks at me with warmth.

"you don't have to at all, i just wanted to go get them, so we'd get further in the process, but you really don't have to do it."

"i want to."

she leans forward to hug me. "thank you, harry."

part of me feels like i don't know wilma that well, but then the other part of me knows more than i ever thought i would about her. i went and got her away from her dad, i've comforted her and she's living with us now.

wilma goes to look through a few papers and i tell her i'll help her through them later. i rush upstairs and towards mine and ivy's bedroom.

slowly i open the door and i'm caught by the most beautiful sight. my gorgeous girl's sat with eye patches under eyes and meadows face is smooched up against the top of her stomach.

"hi pretty girl."

ivy opens her eyes and my stomach flutters with love when a smile is brought to her face.

"woke up without you."

she deserves all the love in the world.

"i know, baby." i love to sit opposite her on the bed. "i went and got something, we can talk about that later though." i lean forward on my hands and the press my lips right on ivy's.

i don't think i'm ever gonna get over how perfect my girl is. there's not a single flaw about her and i wanna tell her and obsess over it for the rest of my life.

"wanna go back to sleep with me?"

ivy laughs. "no i don't, but you can kiss me again."

"you know." i start of slowly, with our lips still curled into each other. "it snowed again last night."

ivy pulls back and lifts meadow up in her one arm.

"my beautiful girls." i smirk the softest smirk. i wouldn't be surprised if ivy told my my eyes we're shaped like hearts.

"we love you." ivy looks down at meadow. "don't we, cute girl?"

meadow opens her mouth and out comes the cutest little sound.