four

june 2019
ivory

florence ended up coming with me for one night at my sisters, since i've missed her and i needed a little more time with her.

harry and i have been texting constantly. we fall asleep on facetime together almost every night, and call each other every morning.

it's thursday morning. i'm going on a real date with harry tonight. harry and i had a little talk about paparazzi and people seeing us last night. we both agreed to just do as we please, and not care too much. at the same time i'm still a bit nervous, and we both know crazy rumors are gonna pop up.

bels 🫀
soo how's harryyyy?
when u two have done ur morning call
call me

I want to call bella so bad, tell her how good everything's been, but hearing harris morning voice,
comes at the top of my list.

calling harry <3 ...

"good morning, gorgeous girl." harry beams, when he answers. his morning voice has a rasp to it, and it's my favorite thing ever.

"hi, pretty boy." our way of speaking too each other has already changed so much. even though it hasn't been too long, we've been talking nonstop and i'm excited for this date. hopefully we'll get even closer after tonight.

we go over basics, like what we've been doing, when he'll pick me up and such.

"actually i don't know if there's some rule against having this call on the date night day." i smirk.

harry smiles " oh yeah. this isn't good, i guess you're probably gonna have to end the call." he teases

i laugh at him "bye, baby. see you tonight."

"see you tonight, cute girl."

we both smile and then hang up the phone. i get into the kitchen, and decide to call bella.

"we haven't talked in days. i need you to tell me everything." bella exclaims.

i laugh at her enthusiasm. "we'll you know he came over at florence's house and... i don't know.." i feel myself shy away a bit.

"no, tell me, how is he."

"he's so cute and caring. i find myself missing him, the second we hang up." i say. "it feels weird, getting to know him and talking so much, before our date. but i like that we're still making it special."

"you two are so cute. stop it, also i'm so happy he's good for you. your date will be amazing. " we smile.

i tell her more about harry, we catch up about everything else and then we hang up.

.

harry's gonna be here in 30 minutes. i'm not
dressed yet. i pack away all the dresses, i've been trying on for the last hour, and pull out a black one piece instead.

i finish packing up my stuff, putting up my hair and grab my things, just in time for the doorbell

quickly i go to turn the doorknob. harry stands there in a pair of brown pants, paired with the prettiest shirt i've ever seen.

i lean in for a hug and turn my face, to kiss his cheek

"you look stunning." his eyes dart down my body, and up to my eyes again.

"hi, handsome." i smile at him.

we smile, as he grabs my hand. "shall we?" i nod, and we head towards his car.

we're sat with our hands interlocked in my lap. watching him drive makes me smile even more. he's moving to the low music from the radio, every once in a while, he'll look to my side and smile.

at a red light he turns to me and kisses my cheek. "how was your day?" he asks me.

"good. i honestly didn't do much, what about you?"

"same.just did a lot of catching up with people." he squeezes my hand.

.

we parked his car behind the restaurant, and walked in quickly. harry had reserved a table in the back,
so we had privacy.

the food was so good, harry didn't let go of my
hand once during the night, and he made sure to make me feel so comfortable.

we're both ready to leave, but the entrance is packed with people and cameras.

my life has honestly been like this for years now, and i've gotten used to it. i don't care much for it, but when it affects the people around me, it frustrates me. obviously this isn't new to harry either, but walking out there will let them all into our intimate evening.

"i guess rumors will pop up already tonight, huh?" harry asks me, holding my hand tightly.

"yeah. should we maybe just get going?" i can tell that this is killing the mood for the both of us a bit. talking with harry tonight has been amazing, sometimes i just wish, i had more privacy. "

"yeah okay, let's go, pretty girl." harry enlightens the mood a bit. we thank the waitress and quickly head out of there.

i'm pretty good at forgetting the guards, that are often with me places like this. right now four guards are stood on each side of us, pushing us through the crowd of people.

i hold on to harry tighter, and pull him towards his car. i walk fast, keeping my head down, and before even thinking, i jump into his side of the car, with harry crawling in after me.

"you okay?" he puts a hand through my hair, to calm me, while i'm sat smushed into his side.

"yes. you?"

he nods and we both smile.

i turn to crawl over to the seat next to his, but he stops me. "we can squeeze in here, babe."

i laugh a little and then the need to kiss him comes quicker than i can handle. sat on his lap, i lean forward into him. we share a heated kiss, before i pull away. he leans forward, towards me, and leaves sloppy kisses all around my face and neck, i let him do it for a little while before i hold onto his cheeks and take his bottom lip in between mine.

he opens up his mouth more, to deepen the kiss, as i start rolling my hips. we continue our heated make out session like teenagers, until we both giggle, at ourselves.

"wanna come home with me, baby."

i kiss him and nod.

just a short little chapter.
I'm really excited for the next chapter! (don't expect smut just yet)

HAPPY NEW YEAR.