twenty three

double update!
make sure you read chapter 22 too

april 2020
ivory

i really don't wanna make a scene at this cafe, so i'm hiding in harry's hold until i feel like i can't calm down. my dad had no right to call me, if it was to tell me how to live my life.

"baby, i'm so sorry." harry whispers and pecks my forehead a bunch of times.

i pull away from him a bit, not wanting to let my dad ruin my day. "harry, thank you for that. i'm okay." i tell him.

i sit down, cuddled into harry's side florence grabs my hand. "ives, you're the strongest person i know. we've got you, okay?"

i nod and relax into harry's hold. "i'm okay. honest." i assure them.

we get into another conversation and after a while we pay and get going again.

"thank you for the gift again. i'll call you soon." i smile and we hug.

"i love you ives. please no worries, just have fun with harry." she smiles.

"i love you."

we part ways and harry and i go back home.

"okay baby, come see." harry directs me towards his guest room.

i gasp when i catch sight of all the gifts.

"oh harry

"oh harry. oh my god. you did not have to do this." i say, still surprised.

"baby, you got me a bunch of gifts for my birthday, this isn't any different."

i turn around to wrap my arms around harry's neck. "thank you so much, baby."

he leans in to kiss me. "open them first, then i'll let you thank me."

i keep my hold around his neck, but turn my head back to all the gifts.

i giggle and walk over to them.