nine

july 2019
harry

ivy puts on music, and starts dancing around the kitchen again, while we start the dinner. florence will be over in about half an hour.

i like talking to ivy's friends. i've joined in on a few calls with bella, timothee and also a few of her friends from school. florence i've met, so that's a bit different, but i'm only happy i get to be in that part of ivy's life. i cant wait to give that to her too.

i turn around to see ivy making the pasta, while she sways her hips to the music. there's just no way for me to not go join her. "hi sexy girl." i hold her hips, standing behind her.

she tilts her head back, looking up and me, laughing. "hi favorite boy."

i start rolling her hips against my crotch.

"baby, i love this, but florence will be here in like 20 minutes and you're gonna feel very uncomfortable." she says.

too lost in the feeling, i keep going. "i don't care. those 10 minutes will be worth it."

i press my body closer to hers, so she's squeezed tightly between the counter and me. ivy is the prettiest person, i have ever laid my eyes on, and i wanna have her close to me for eternity.

"baby, if you keep going, i'm gonna have to cancel our plans with flo. you know i can't do that."

"yes you can." i say, dancing with her now. "sorry baby, didn't mean that. you're just so incredibly hot." i change my answer.

ivy turns around, kissing my lips harshly. she keeps rolling her hips. long, slow rolls, this time it gives me so much more.

i grab her ass pulling her even closer to me, she holds onto the counter behind us, as i start pushing myself towards her more. i want her so bad, but we really don't have time.

ivy's phone turns on with a bling.

flo 💋💋💋

sorry, i ran late. i'll leave my house in 15 minutes.

we both read the text, and as soon as we look back at each other, i'm carrying her up the stairs.

"that text was sent from god." i speak out.

she laughs and i set her down by her bed. we both take off our clothes as fast as we can, before climbing into bed.

ivy lays down on her back, as i hover over her. i would give her anything right now, but we're on a time crunch and i'm rock hard.

she can probably tell, that i'm thinking about it, since she speaks. "it's okay, baby. i don't care, just fuck me."

she takes a hold of my cock, stroking it a few times, before putting weight on her feet, so she pushes right up to me, so my tip graces her for just a second. i moan out from the pleasure that gives me.

she spreads her legs, as i slowly lower myself. right before giving in, i push two fingers inside of her. she arches her back in pleasure, which has me sinking down even more, to feel close to her.

i make sure she looks at me as i lick my fingers clean. she grabs my dick and aligns it with herself. i push my whole length inside of her. both of us moaning in pleasure.

"you feel so good. so fucking good." i moan, while i start pumping in and out of her. she squirms under me, as i go faster.

"please. oh- oh my god. you're so-" ivy moans loudly, which just has me needing her even more.

"baby. you're so hot. taste my cum." i spit out.

she nods her head. "tell me when you're there."

i pump faster, and ivy's going crazy. she moans, as her back arches, so i get her breasts up near my face. she starts moving her hips with mine, and i just know we're both close.