fourteen

october 2019
harry

i'm at the airport, waiting for ivy to walk out of the plane that just landed, any second now.

the last weeks, i've been waking up early, to talk ivy to sleep. i've missed her incredibly much, and for her to be back in my arms soon will be perfect.

ivy doesn't know i'm at the car, that's waiting for her at the plane. she knows that there aren't any paparazzi though, since we're pretty far from the actual airport.

the airplane door opens and out comes my gorgeous girlfriend. "hi pretty girl." i say, loud enough for her to hear me.

she runs towards me, with the prettiest smile on her face. "harry. oh my god, i missed you so much, boyfriend."

i hug her tightly. "your boyfriend missed you just as much." we stand there, hugging for a little, until we get into the car and the driver drives off.

"you're here." i say.

she kisses my lips. "you're here" she looks around, at the car, she thought she'd sit in on her own.

we laugh and ivy lays her head on my lap, so i can nuzzle her hair.

.

"and we're home." i speak, as the car stops.

we walk inside, hand in hand. i've missed ivy so much, having her close brings a constant smile on my face.

ivy's special, we haven't even been together for that long, but i know that i want her always.

i grab ivy's things and go upstairs with them, as ivy starts on a snack in the kitchen.

i walk down again and my eyes immediately catch ivy's, her eyes are filled with tears, that will fall any second.

"listen to me. i don't know what you think you're doing, but if you don't come home right now, it'll be your sister instead." ivy's father speaks, through her phone.

i almost run over, pulling her into me. her head rests on my chest and tears start streaming down her face.

i press mute on her phone. "baby, you're here with me, everything will be okay."

ivy and i never talked about her family and the history there. i know her mum is nice, but quiet and her sister, wilma, is still studying in london.

"harry." she breathes out and i hold her tighter. "my sister."

"talk to me ivory, when will you be home."

she presses unmute, and pulls slightly away. "dad. i can't, i'm filming at the moment." ivy says quietly.

i wipe the tears under her eyes, with my thumbs and kiss her forehead.

"you know damn right, you have to be making time for me and your mother. be here tomorrow night."

ivy sobs and i go to unmute our end again. "it's okay ivy, we'll figure this out."

"understood?" impatient man he is.

"yes." is all ivy says.

"now i'm gonna hang up, don't you go running to your new boyfriend about this. can't have him playing superman for you." this has my face turning to ivy's phone. what's that's supposed to mean?

ivy's dad hangs up and ivy pulls me closer. "i'm so sorry." she speaks.

"for what baby, you have nothing to be sorry for."

"for bringing you into this, but i need to go see him, i cant have him go to my sister and-"

i cut her off. "listen. don't apologize, okay? if you want, then go. i'll take you there tomorrow and we'll talk to your sister."